GT6 to feature Ayrton Senna | FerrariChat

GT6 to feature Ayrton Senna

Discussion in 'Technology' started by racerx3317, Oct 25, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
  2. AndrewGoodman

AndrewGoodman Karting

Mar 2, 2008
    Pa
    I was actually trying to hold out on getting GT6.... but now I might have to. I was really unimpressed with GT5 :/

3. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Yeah, me too. I had to put my Logitech G25 and chair into mothballs due to needing extra space for my son. I wasn't going to buy GT6 because I hate playing with the regualr controller but I might have to just make an exception..

4. AndrewGoodman

AndrewGoodman Karting

Mar 2, 2008
    Pa
    I don't mind playing with the regular controller so much. I'm kinda bugged by the sounds and the physics. Still way too much understeer for my taste and all of the cars sound the same. Now if they had Forza's noise and a hybrid of their physics with GT graphics, smooth jazz, and game experience I'd be smitten.

5. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    All of us are going to cave in and buy it. Let's not kid ourselves.

6. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I'm kind of one the fence on this, I expected much more from GT5 's DLC. I like the game, tracks, & cars provided. Don't get me wrong but all I wanted were the older missing courses from the previous series. The course list will be for GT6 seems to be shorter but with new additions, but for some reason I'm expecting to be disappointed.

Tracks - PRODUCTS - gran-turismo.com