Great Falls Village Cars and Coffee | Page 14 | FerrariChat

Great Falls Village Cars and Coffee

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by ROULEUR, Feb 27, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Valenzo

Valenzo F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    IL & NC
    Full Name:
    Ted
    I wonder if Lionel is on AlfaBB or Alfaholics? I'm a member there too and i'd like to confirm that with him or if you speak to him again would you mind asking him the code for me please.

thank you

Ted

2. Tonk

Tonk Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Yes every Saturday. Most of the crowd is there from 7am-8:30am or so but some of the stragglers stay until around 10am.

3. Bryanp

Bryanp F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    I'm almost certain he's on the BB, but I don't know his name there. I'll see what I can find out. I'm BryanP on the BB; haven't posted much but will start a thread soon on my Sprint Speciale resto in the Limited Production forum for the later cars.

4. Valenzo

Valenzo F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    IL & NC
    Full Name:
    Ted

Cool I'll look for it over there. Will you be at the C&C on the 23rd?

5. PhillipJ

PhillipJ Karting

Jan 4, 2010
    Alexandria
    Full Name:
    Phillip Jones
    I remember it is an Aston color..I just can't remember if its Chiltern Green or Sanction 2 Green..if you find out I have access to all the actual colour codes

6. Valenzo

Valenzo F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    IL & NC
    Full Name:
    Ted

Oh no, I was convinced it was California Sage Green. I think I better go over to the Aston forum for help. Regardless, my search is over on my color choice. Now just to pin it down.

7. PhillipJ

PhillipJ Karting

Jan 4, 2010
    Alexandria
    Full Name:
    Phillip Jones
    #333 PhillipJ, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
    You know you might be right...you could always go to your local Aston dealer and ask if you could look at the color chips which most would be very happy to let you do...I know we used to have samples of all the above colors...it would be difficult to tell from a photo exactly which color that is

8. Valenzo

Valenzo F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    IL & NC
    Full Name:
    Ted
    #334 Valenzo, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Yes i've hijacked this thread long enough so i will go do my search for the code elsewhere but i wonder if this picture is the same color because i love em both. ok i'm done now, carry on.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. FUNRARI

FUNRARI Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2008
    Washington D.C.
    Full Name:
    Z
    There were a few rat rods among the show this morning and one of my favs, '69 Z/28, very cool, (it looked original, it even had the window sticker in place), and along with the model's and photo shoot--a fun way to kick off a Sat..., Anthony, Arjun etc., good seeing you guys!

10. ProRallyCodriver

ProRallyCodriver Formula 3

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
  11. amstokesdb9

amstokesdb9 Formula Junior

Oct 4, 2009
    Arlington
    Full Name:
    Nathan