Grand Theft Auto V | Page 14 | FerrariChat

Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'Technology' started by BlackBird007, Oct 26, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Yeah you can transfer the 1-2 characters you had on 360/PS3 to X1/PS4 or you can wait it out for PC version. It's only a 1 time transfer and you can transfer between consoles brands.

All my cars/money transferred thru no problem. It's not just about 1st person view but I played a lot with my friends online and will be doing so again with this new version.

2. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Mine is out for delivery.

Well see if I can even check it out for a fee minutes tonight.

3. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Banging hookers & then killing them gets a whole new perspective. (WARNING, NOT WORK SAFE)

[ame=www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDCd_19ZRII]GTA 5 PS4 First Person SEX Gameplay with Prostitute ! (GTA 5 Gameplay) - YouTube[/ame]

4. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Your link didn't work for me.

Anyway, got my haircut after work and left there around 6 and stopped and got beer. Forget to check traffic and get in 290, and it's damn near a stand still. 3 ****ing accidents in the same stretch within a 5 mile radius at most. So what should have taken me 15 minutes took almost an hour. And that's with with exiting and side streets.

Needless to say I played for about 20 minutes or so. Looks great and FPS is probably going to be used more than I thought. Wish the 3rd person angle was higher like gta 3.

Looks like I may have all Saturday free now to he a complete nerd.

5. WJHMH

Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    It's already been taken down. Just pick up a hooker in FPS mode, you'll understand.

6. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    27 of these plants to find :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ash-hbatZIs]GTA 5 - Play as a Random Animal (Dog, Cat, Cow, Boar, Rabbit, Deer & more) [PS4 & Xbox One] - YouTube[/ame]

7. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Been playing more this week and starting to get addicted. Most of my time has been doing a lot of the stunt jumps. Those are fun.

I really enjoy driving the f250 looking truck. Just run over cars no problem.

8. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    This is really bringing out my inner nerd...

But I'd love a DLC to Los Santos to allow players to "build" their own safehouse.... imagine a mansion on a cliff-side with a batcave underneath with secret tunnels to exit via jet, boat, and cars.

Then, the ability to go raiding other players custom safehouses and rob them of cash/vehicles... you'd need automated defense turrets and AI guards for when you're offline of course.

I just feel like there is some much more to do with this city they've built. That's how they fix the lack of "heists".... just let players make custom content beyond just race checkpoints.

9. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I'm totally geeked out right now too. And I think I hate myself for it. I've gone as far as texting pictures of cars I've customized to friends who don't even give two ****s.lol. gonna go back and replay SP now that I've grasped everything the first time through.

Do you play online? Been thinking about trying it out, but don't know anyone else that plays on ps4. Not sure I really want to invest time into online though.

Btw, saw in silver you moved to milan. I was just gonna pm you bout grabbing a drink. Let me know next time you come to town. Best of luck to you over there too.

10. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    Yes, moving to Milan week after next. I'm around but not so mobile as I sold my car and it shipped out on Wednesday.

For GTA I've only played single player, I don't have an XBox Live membership.

11. Mr. Francesco

Mr. Francesco F1 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mr. Francesco
    Finally completed Story Mode last week.

I was never able to give this game a daily play, and as a result, I lost interest quickly.

I'm glad I deleted my file and started fresh; it's a great game.

12. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas

Single player mode was fun. I looked up the best paying setups and ended the game with $1.7B per character. I don't think it is possible to spend close to half of that.

I'm trying to play online but my connection is awful so I can't do missions :(

13. 99_Carrera

99_Carrera Formula 3

Nov 2, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I stopped playing this on the PS3 when I got to Trevor. Just lost interest. His character was too outlandish for my taste. My PS4 copy and PS4 sat boxed for a long time.

Eventually I pulled it out, and started from scratch. I haven't begun the missions. I only did the entry mission. I've completed everything I can (except the stunt jumps and under the bridge/knife flights because they're easy level uppers for Trevor and Michael). I am now turning it on and doing taxi missions with the gps/radar screen disabled so that I can get a complete understanding of San Andreas from a visual perspective. It's going to take a long time, especially since I only play it about once a week, but my intention is to know the state and have explored everything above water before I start the missions again. I'm going to scout escape routes from cops, map them, and test them by robbing convenience stores, killing enough law enforcement to warrant a 5-star wanted level, and then lead them on a citywide chase. Once I feel like I know every nook and cranny, I'll hit up the missions.

Sam & Dan are creative geniuses. And they listen to their fan base. I know who Sam is on his forums but have never initiated conversation. No real reason to. But they pay close attention to all of the suggestions put on there. And they try to make everyone happy. Show me a company that does that on a small scale and it's rare. Show me a company that does it on a scale as big as GTA's and it becomes a feat. These guys are good.

14. 99_Carrera

99_Carrera Formula 3

Nov 2, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #339 99_Carrera, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Best one I've got so far without starting the missions has been this one.

Was able to spot it after trying to get the Truffade Adder to spawn as it did on the PS3 version:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w8a_2fQ4zE[/ame]

...After five attempts of trying to get the Truffade Adder to spawn on the PS4 version, this thing appeared just south of the spawn location, with its' driver heading south. Jacked it and it sits in my garage. Cool car, but too small for prostitutes. :D
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Nice.

I haven't played this nor turned my PS4 on since late January or early February. I kinda want to fire up Drive again, but just no gaming interest right now.

16. 99_Carrera

99_Carrera Formula 3

Nov 2, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Know that feeling! Know it well. ;)

17. JH

JH F1 Veteran

Nov 14, 2002
    Odense, Denmark
    Full Name:
    Jonas H.
    #342 JH, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  18. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Assuming those are PC mods?

19. JH

JH F1 Veteran

Nov 14, 2002
    Odense, Denmark
    Full Name:
    Jonas H.
    Oh, yeah. They are mods for the PC version. ;)

20. WJHMH

Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Wow, that looks great!

21. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Finally a reason to buy the PC version :eek:

22. BBoyJmE

BBoyJmE Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Jimmy Nahlous
    I am planning on putting my highly detailed Countach 3D model in GTA V - Such a beautiful game, great graphics, and would love to listen to 80s and drive it around the hills :)

Currently I put it in Assetto Corsa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP5lWk_K8ZY

23. 99_Carrera

99_Carrera Formula 3

Nov 2, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mike
    It's finally been discovered that you can indeed play as Bigfoot.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9NKZBHWUJ84[/ame]

How to play as Bigfoot in GTA 5 is finally discovered with complicated cheat | Metro News

24. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Interesting comparison between the 2 games :eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI[/ame]

25. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Do have to say, I found the story line of GTAV somewhat lacking (especially compared to San Andreas).

Some of the game mechanics I prefered on IV too. And the damage was better!