Gran Turismo Fall Drive | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Gran Turismo Fall Drive

Discussion in 'Canada' started by brettski, Sep 16, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. brettski

brettski Formula 3

Feb 29, 2004
    north of toronto
    Full Name:
    brett swaykoski
    hey Andy,
    i was wondering when i'd start seeing those pics 'cause that was a serious camera...and again, loved the jacket.

2. Boro

Boro Rookie

Aug 5, 2008
    #152 Boro, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
    Oops; for some reason I thought the date was this coming weekend.

Rocco: sorry bout not getting back to your PM. I didn't turn email notification on and was doing a shoot for another club on Saturday.

Looks like a blast! Guess I'll see you guys next year :)

3. ferrarilover

ferrarilover F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christopher Bailey
    I wasn't a happy camper that I was late and didn't make it for the drive, with a seat waiting too (THANKS AGAIN MARIO - NEXT TIME!!!), but from the landing spot in Alliston at our gracious hosts GranTurismo, I present my pics. Comments most welcome. For those who wants shots without plates blanked out (your own car), email me I didn't delete them yet so I can send you with full plate showing - but for owner only.

WHAT HOT CARS!!!!!!!! THANKS ALL!!!!

Check album on the right ; )

http://cdn4re.webs.com/apps/photos/

Chris

4. eldorado

eldorado Karting

Dec 28, 2005
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Andy Cox
    #154 eldorado, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. eldorado

eldorado Karting

Dec 28, 2005
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Andy Cox
  6. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Ok...i need to know about the T-bird present....details.....and who brought the 348ss ?? What is the interior color of that car with the 360 wheels ?

7. brettski

brettski Formula 3

Feb 29, 2004
    north of toronto
    Full Name:
    brett swaykoski
    the T-bird was Walter's...done up real nice.
    348SS was Ilio's...done up real nice. black interior.

8. Toronto308

Toronto308 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2006
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Esteban
    Great day, Brett. Thanks for organising the drive and the hospitality with lunch. There are some great roads up there!

It was a pleasure to have you along for the ride, Andy, and it was nice to meet you. Those are some awesome pics. I love the first one. The fall colours were scenic indeed.

9. rmk

rmk Formula 3

Mar 24, 2002
    Wow - very cool to see Robert H there. I always try to catch and Dragons Den on CBC and never knew he was a car guy! Greats pics of great cars!

10. kaz550

kaz550 Formula 3

Jun 21, 2005
    Richmond Hill
    Full Name:
    Zak
    who brought the Mas Gran Turismo?

11. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Oh look. We have someone from "The West" that has finally decided to pop in. Welcome Ryan ;):D

Yes, Rob H. was discussed here before in the off topic area. He seems like a great guy and definetly an inspiration. Here is a link again http://www.wheels.ca/printArticle/327585

12. kaz550

kaz550 Formula 3

Jun 21, 2005
    Richmond Hill
    Full Name:
    Zak
    I read on that article that his first (or one of his first) sports cars was an Acura NSX! sweet

13. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    That's cool.

I have a colleague who's first real car was a 91 NSX. And he still has it! :)

But since then he's had to make room for a pair of 993 TT's, a 348SS, GT2, Viper, 2xSaleen's, CLS55, SL55 and a few more LOL. Good guys and they deserve every car. Very hard working.

14. brettski

brettski Formula 3

Feb 29, 2004
    north of toronto
    Full Name:
    brett swaykoski
    #165 brettski, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
    it was a great day Esteban. thanks for making it up, and i might be mistaken, but i think you were giving a bit more 'right foot' this time, no ?
    good for you ! thanks again.
    i guess i was the only one who didn't have a clue...he seemed to have a lot of fun based on the ear-to-ear grin he was wearing all day !
    he approached my buddy driving my 400 and told him that back when he was a Ferrari guy the 400 was his favorite model... 'Fo Honey !

15. brettski

brettski Formula 3

Feb 29, 2004
    north of toronto
    Full Name:
    brett swaykoski
    Chris,
    very nice work, thanks. you've got a real 'eye'...i'm impressed. next time we need some action shots as well...
    ...like these. great work Andy. do you have anymore action shots ? those are the ones i really dig. yup, bring the wife next time. thanks again.

16. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    #167 355, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
    Lots of fun........Thanks to Brett and Veronica and the others that helped out. Lots of nice cars and roads. See yas again soon.

17. ferrarilover

ferrarilover F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christopher Bailey
    Thanks Brett for the feedback. Looking forward to coming south sometime to see you guys again. Give my best to Mikey (did he get out of bed today?!)

Chris

18. brettski

brettski Formula 3

Feb 29, 2004
    north of toronto
    Full Name:
    brett swaykoski
    i keep forgetting to ask that...who was driving that KILLER Maserati ? i guess i met him but...
    good to see you and Remo. shame about Maryanne working and the fact fact you had to leave early. Remo, the old Hound Dog, stayed late...

ciao