Good review for The Man Cave Colorado | FerrariChat

Good review for The Man Cave Colorado

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by FlyingAttackPorcupine, Jun 16, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. #1 FlyingAttackPorcupine, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I know there's plenty of good press for these guys but just thought i'd post another positive review for The Man Cave Colorado. Just had my Lotus Exige clay bar detailed last week and couldn't be happier! All the swirl marks are gone, the paint is more vibrant than i've ever seen, and the car looks better than factory new. I went to the Centennial location as it is very close to my house and wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone bring their car to them.

Obligatory pictures:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    Where's the Centennial location?

3. Heres the address for the Centennial location. Its near Arapahoe and Jordan rd

Man Cave South
    15562 E Fremont Dr, #B-102,
    Centennial, CO 80112
    303-279-7333

4. Also, I want to add another thing that impressed me. The employees come off as true car guys and enthusiasts. I'm usually a little hesitant to just hand over the keys to my car as the startup procedure is a little complicated compared to other cars. I've been to other detail shops where it seemed like the mentality was "whatever, we handle these cars a lot just hand over the keys", and then watch them try to find the start button on the dash. Here they asked what the proper startup procedure was before I left and I explained the quirks and oddities. I explained that the car will start in gear and will jump forward in 1st if the clutch isn't pushed in, how to engage/disarm the alarm, etc... And I left my car feeling like it was in great hands without any worries. I wouldn't hesitate to hand the keys to an F40, CGT, or Huayra over to them.

5. MichaelB145

MichaelB145 Karting

Apr 22, 2010
    at the Man Cave
    Full Name:
    Michael Bergren
    Hi Chris, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you. I was at the Westminster shop when you dropped and picked up the vehicle. Thank you for the great comments and I will pass them on to my detailer who did your car. He has actually taken 1st place at several Concours with a classic Ferrari he detailed so I am not surprised the car looked awesome! The next time we see you, we should be moved into our new location directly across from the Broncos practice facility in Dove Valley off of Broncos Parkway.

6. Automezzi

Automezzi Rookie

May 22, 2014

7. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    You should bring the Exige on the Automezzi drive to Winter Park on Sunday....

All marques welcome.

Winter Park Drive

8. I would love to go with you guys on the drive! Unfortunately I already enrolled my car in the car show down in Castle Rock at the outlets and am meeting up with some friends and family down there. I am planning on bringing it to the Automezzi show in August though also.

9. Lol in hindsight I probably should have gone on the drive. The show was 90% Corvettes, very few exotics, I ended up stuck in a corner, and the whole time I was there I was thinking "The weather would be PERFECT for a drive up to Winter Park today!".. I see you guys are making another run up on the 17th of July. I'll definitely be sure to tag along!

10. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    I thought that was you, sorry I didn't introduce myself, I was two cars down from you thinking the same thing... what a waste of time.. Your Lotus is beautiful! funny a corvette won the exotic class.... go figure.

11. MichaelB145

MichaelB145 Karting

Apr 22, 2010
    at the Man Cave
    Full Name:
    Michael Bergren
    July 12th there is a bunch of Ferrari's meeting at Classic Restoration in Englewood. Anyone know what time?