Good food and Shea butter | FerrariChat

Good food and Shea butter

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by coledoggy, May 10, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. coledoggy

coledoggy Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    ole miss
    Full Name:
    todd
    #1 coledoggy, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Zack

Zack Formula 3

Dec 18, 2003
    Nicosia, Cyprus/Cali
    Full Name:
    Zacharias
    Truth be told, they're both kind of nasty. Ugh.

3. coledoggy

coledoggy Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    ole miss
    Full Name:
    todd
    To each his own I suppose, but me personally, I'll take fit mid section.

4. Zack

Zack Formula 3

Dec 18, 2003
    Nicosia, Cyprus/Cali
    Full Name:
    Zacharias
    Yes, I like fit mid-sections too. My point was simply that, while the first pic was disgusting, the second pic was not appealing either. Neither looked healthy or fit.

5. SuperJ

SuperJ F1 Rookie

Dec 22, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    Am I the only one that finds this kind of sad. Sure everyone likes a fit mid section and no one wants to look like the first picture. Frequently women's bodies are wrecked after child birth. Perhaps your own mom has a similar mid section after having you.

I chose to never have kids so i never had to deal with this type of body changes but I appreciate what moms go through.

6. Boosted930

Boosted930 Karting

Apr 9, 2004
    Morristown, NJ
    Full Name:
    Rob Gordon
    Agree. Time to move along. I don't see anything appealing in either pic. Fail...

7. coledoggy

coledoggy Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    ole miss
    Full Name:
    todd
    #7 coledoggy, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    what a couple of "failures" you two are, yeah nothing to see here.

The point of this is not who has an attractive mid section to who doesnt to your "tatse". The point is that with a proper diet and exercise, a body doesnt have to be wrecked with pregnancy, just showing the differences.

Didnt realize this concept was going to be so diffucult to pick up on, oh well.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. Zack

Zack Formula 3

Dec 18, 2003
    Nicosia, Cyprus/Cali
    Full Name:
    Zacharias
    You are the one who doesn't seem to "get" it! To illustrate your point of the benefits of using shea butter, you posted pics of two women's mid-sections, one that supposedly did not use shea butter, and one that did. Both were revolting. From that, the logical conclusion would be that shea butter makes no difference. Exactly the opposite of the point you were trying to make. At least, that's what I think you are trying to say. When we point that out, you get all defensive. Or something. Is communication really that difficult for you? If you want to make a point with pictures, post relevant pictures that support your stance.

Thanks for coming around and finally posting a picture of someone pregnant and not revolting (still looks like your average trash, though, but she's not overly unattractive, and yes, it does look like she doesn't have stretch marks).

Shea butter, huh? Yay. You do realize most of us here are men, right? Not sure why you feel the need to tell us about the benefits of rubbing shea butter on the stomach during pregnancy???

Now, I really hate to share her, but google Allison Stokke if you want to see a real mid-riff, shea butter or not. She's mine, though. I just want to make that clear. :)

9. coledoggy

coledoggy Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    ole miss
    Full Name:
    todd
    I'll still take my wife over Allison Stokke any day, but as far as calling her average trash, well its probably a good thing she cant get ahold of you.

10. Zack

Zack Formula 3

Dec 18, 2003
    Nicosia, Cyprus/Cali
    Full Name:
    Zacharias
    You keep her.
    I keep Allison Stokke.

Happiness all around.

11. Boosted930

Boosted930 Karting

Apr 9, 2004
    Morristown, NJ
    Full Name:
    Rob Gordon
    Gee, Todd... Sorry to preempt your little Shea Butter crusade here... By all means, carry-on!.. Don't let me get a little sand in your Vag...

12. 575Mike

575Mike Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Cole, your wife is naturally stunning in all her pregnant glory. You're a blessed man. Cool photo as well!

13. coledoggy

coledoggy Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    ole miss
    Full Name:
    todd
    Thank you sir, that picture was taken at Hanalei bay in Kauai about a year ago. The beauty of the surroundings is simply unforgettable.

14. greg458

greg458 Rookie

Nov 20, 2011
    NJ and Fla
    No understanding of what the hell this post is about. Wrong forum? But if we are having some girly talk instead I will tell you my ex-wife (or b**ch as I prefer) was in great shape, took care of herself and after our second kid was a mess and disgusting. She made me pay for a tuck to correct it. I'm sure her boyfriend appreciated my donation.

15. Zack

Zack Formula 3

Dec 18, 2003
    Nicosia, Cyprus/Cali
    Full Name:
    Zacharias
    Lol! I couldn't figure out what it was all about either. I guess it's really important to rub shea butter on your stomach while you are pregnant??! Why anyone would post that on a Ferrari chat board catering to mostly males is beyond me.

Sorry to hear about your ex-wife.

16. greg458

greg458 Rookie

Nov 20, 2011
    NJ and Fla
    Thanks man. Learned my lesson. Now when I run after some pu-sa with fit abs I won't marry her.