Golden Knights 2018-19 season | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Golden Knights 2018-19 season

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by TheMayor, Aug 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    Since when are facts important?

2. rolikmeir

rolikmeir Karting

Aug 5, 2018
    whats the group for tickets on facebook? I have been buying stubhub tickets for every game since the playoffs and I must have spent 20k+

buying a season pass at mark up would be amazing at this point.

3. joker57676

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    I am part of a fan group, but I know there is a ticket sales group. I don't know that one, but the Knights have been pulling people's season tix if they have been selling their seats outside of the approved channel. They monitor the online postings, including the ticket sales group. You may have a hard time finding people advertising their tix online.

4. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I would love to see a game at T-Mobile!

5. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I was at the Carolina game on Saturday. I bought a last minute ticket on Stub hub and dropped by. T mobile is a lot of fun to go to.

BOKE likes this.
  6. joker57676

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    The kid and I were at the game on Saturday as well (sorry we didn’t get to meet up, Bob). It was the first time it was just me and her without the wife. I was a little worried she would be difficult with mom around to help, but not at all. I’ve never seen her to happy at a game. She was awesome.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

(One of the guys working at the stadium saw her dancing back our seats before the third period and told me to give him my phone so he could take some pics of her for me. Nice guy, we ended up talking for a bit).

BOKE and ryalex like this.
  7. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    So cute!

8. joker57676

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Thanks. This series of pics really makes me happy.

ryalex likes this.
  9. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    My kids are 10x better behaved when it's just me and them, especially my sons. I took my oldest to his first game two weeks ago.

10. joker57676

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    She is usually better behaved when it's just me and her as well. I wonder why; I am definitely not the disciplinarian? We're lucky, though. She is usually a very good kid.

How'd your kid like the game?

ryalex likes this.
  11. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    My girls were always better when it was just me, they really value "Daddy" time! Cute pictires, thanks for sharing!

joker57676 likes this.
  12. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Thought I'd use this thread to wish all my LAS friends and fellow F-Chatters a Happy Thanksgiving. Janet and I spent many T-givings there, but my sister moved this summer. Might be out Xmas.

BOKE and ryalex like this.
  13. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Let me know! I'll be out there about the 27th. I leave for Hong Kong on the 1st and back for the last day of the CES show.

14. joker57676

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Three in a row, and they've won four out of the last five in division play. They're looking better, but I very cautiously optimistic.

15. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Fleury has lost nothing over the years and Pacioretty looks like he's finally getting used to his new teammates. I hope Subban gets his mojo back.

16. joker57676

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Subban just has not progressed at all. He may even be worse than last year. The team hasn't played well for him, but Subban looks lost back there. To be fair, MAF has looked lost a couple of games as well. He's been unreal recently, though.

It's great to see Patches start to find the back of the net. We really need him to put up some numbers.

17. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    So I'm watching the Kings game on LA TV and they have a "3 pack holiday ticket set" you can get for the holidays

The announcer says "Including a game with the Vegas Golden Knights!"

LOL!!!

18. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    My wife was asking about going down for the LA- Knights game. I told her we should see one here first!

19. joker57676

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
  20. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
  21. joker57676

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Wow, Vegas did not play a great game, but beat the hell out of Chicago 8-3 (8 goals, a new franchise record). Poor Chicago looked completely lost.

22. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I agree. Still gave up a few sloppy goals but at least they were connecting and skating last night. What is encouraging is all 4 lines are now starting to score, which was their biggest advantage last year.

Today they are only 2 points out of a 3 way tie for first. Beating Calgary and the Sharks in one week really helped their cause.

Statistics say if you are not in playoff contention by Thanksgiving, you have about a 14% chance to make the playoffs. Given Thanksgiving was early this year, they are in the playoffs if the season ended today. Lucky for them, the Western division is the weakest so the slow start didn't have as big an effect.

Lotaz likes this.
  23. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    The Blackhawks' decline is mystifying.

24. joker57676

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Great game tonight. The arena was electric. Fun time. I hope the league does not impose any additional penalty on Reeves. The hit on Wilson was a little late, but otherwise clean (shoulder to shoulder). The interference call was warranted, but the misconduct wasn’t (IMO).