^^ Gold Coast Concours September 12 ^^ | Page 2 | FerrariChat

^^ Gold Coast Concours September 12 ^^

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by J08M3, Aug 12, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #26 joemartino, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Special thanks to Gary & Pamela Melius of Oheka Castle for supporting the Gold Coast Concours and the Diabetes Research Institute.

Another Grand prize for the raffle on Sunday, September 12th at the Gold Coast Concours...

An over night stay at Oheka Castle and Golf for two. The proceeds from the raffle will go directly to the Diabetes Research Institute.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. hexxman

hexxman Karting

Oct 25, 2006
    Full Name:
    NB
    you guys seem to of out done yourselves this time...will definately make it there...great job!!

3. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    I will be there with my Enzo. Looking forward to the big day.

4. Auto Couture

Auto Couture Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 31, 2009
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Derek
    So happy to hear this- meeting you and your beautiful Enzo at last year's event was certainly a highlight!

5. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    Some details about the Gold Coast Concours - Sunday, September 12th, Village Square - Glen Cove, NY. The event is scheduled from 11am - 4pm, I am sure activities will continue throughout the downtown long after that.

Our online registration, set up by the Diabetes Research Institute themselves, will accept payment and instantly issue you a 100% tax deductible receipt directly from DRI.

After much discussion with the national board of DRI, it was recommended that the donation be $20 for registration, again 100% will go directly to the charity with no “middleman”.

For your $20 donation, you and your guest, will be treated to a VIP indoor, and air conditioned, lounge area that will feature a “Taste of Glen Cove”. The restaurants will cater the VIP lounge with food and beverages from:
    1- La Bussola
    2- Andros Taverna
    3- Fatty Fish Sushi
    4- La Familigia
    5- Uncle Dias
    6- Marra’s
    7- Henry’s
    8- Starbuck’s
    9- Rita’s Frozen Custard
    10- Long Island Bagel Cafe
    11- Uncle Louie’s Ices
    12- Elegant Affairs

In addition to the catered feast, your registration will also entitle you to a VIP gift bag stuffed full of give-a-ways like, T-shirts, DuPont Registry magazine and gift certificates.
    Party 105FM will be broadcasting LIVE from the event and playing music throughout it’s entirety. The radio station will be backed up by a very special guest- The School of Rock performing live!

We will have the Jeff Andretti Coaching Group on site, with Jeff himself, greeting fans and signing autographs. Jeff was also kind enough to donate a historic racing suit that he was wearing in which he, and his father Mario, made racing history!

NASCAR’s #2 car- the Miller Lite race car and trailer will be on site to delight the fans and children alike.

Monster Energy will be on site all day with their Monster Truck, handing out drinks to all attendees.

Ferrari Maserati Rolls Royce of LI is presenting their greatest and newest models.

Universal Autosport is sure to entice you into your next purchase with what they will be bringing!

This is only a few highlights of what will be going on during the Gold Coast Concours, this event is not to be missed, be there or read about it later in RIDES, 0-60, Quintessential, Carmagazine.com and Newsday.

6. 215MPH

215MPH Karting

Jun 26, 2007
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Joe,

You can count me in. I really enjoyed last years event so I am looking forward to bringing the SV once again.

Regards,
    Ben

7. Ari Car

Ari Car Karting

Aug 29, 2009
    NE United States
    Full Name:
    J
    Okay, this is probably a dumb question, but is there a reason to bring my 430? I have already registered...

8. Auto Couture

Auto Couture Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 31, 2009
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Derek
    Ben, your SV is unbelievable- I have some amazing pics of it from last year. Looking forward to seeing you again this year!

Of course you should bring your F430! There will be plenty of exclusive parking spots for F car works of art. See you there!

9. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #34 joemartino, Sep 7, 2010
    Special thanks to Nouvalari-USA for their support & participation in the Gold Coast Concours 2010. Be sure to stop by their display of custom exhaust systems for your hi performance / exotic vehicle this Sunday, September 12th 11am - 4pm, Village Square - Glen Cove NY.

There is still time to register your vehicle & participate in this years show for charity. All proceeds will go directly to the Diabetes Research Institute.

Register at www.goldcoastconcours.com

10. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #35 joemartino, Sep 7, 2010
    Matador cigars will be on location with a full selection of the finest cigars & also donated a humidor to be raffled for charity.

11. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #36 joemartino, Sep 8, 2010
    Come early, eat breakfast, and enjoy the Grand Prix of Italia race while surrounded by exotic cars- courtesy of our sponsor- Universal Autosports!

12. Ari Car

Ari Car Karting

Aug 29, 2009
    NE United States
    Full Name:
    J
    Does anybody know if there will be old classics like the Daytona or the 275?

13. Auto Couture

Auto Couture Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 31, 2009
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Derek
    In for this! Love those guys over at Universal and I'm very excited to watch the race.

14. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #39 joemartino, Sep 9, 2010
    Thanks to Craig & the staff at RPM North for their support & participation in the Gold Coast Concours. Be sure to stop by their display Sunday, September 12th, 11am-4pm.

15. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Can someone post driving directions from LIE!

16. Auto Couture

Auto Couture Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 31, 2009
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Derek
    I'm having problems posting pictures, but here's a map of the show area with directions:

[​IMG]

17. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #42 joemartino, Sep 10, 2010
    Show car check in is between 8 - 10 am.

18. FerrariMC

FerrariMC Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2006
    Allentown, PA Area
    Full Name:
    Mark C
    More than HAPPY to be a part of this great event Joe, we sincerely appreciate your time and effort. We're literally counting down the hours till Sunday, it's going to be awesome, just praying the weather holds out!! See you all there!

Mark

19. NJamborghini

NJamborghini Karting

Aug 21, 2009
    Would anyone be able to post an ending and start time to the show? I'm sure it's around somewhere.

20. FerrariMC

FerrariMC Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2006
    Allentown, PA Area
    Full Name:
    Mark C

Glen Cove, NY; Sunday, Sept 12th; Rain or Shine; 11AM-4PM. No problem, hope to see you there!

Mark

21. jheppner

jheppner Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2009
    NY
    #46 jheppner, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
    I say everyone here get a white t-shirt. Front write your f-chat username and on the back write ferrarichat. Just an idea with a lot of us going :) . Or a "Hi name name is (insert forum name here) nametag"

22. TonyC355gts

TonyC355gts Karting

Aug 15, 2009
    Metro, New York
    Full Name:
    Tony C
    Anyone going from westchester and want to meet up and head over together

23. Auto Couture

Auto Couture Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 31, 2009
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Derek
    Washed, waxed, and very pumped for this.
    See you all tomorrow!!

24. Weaselwee

Weaselwee Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2005
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I will be there as spectator, but I am bringing the 308. Should be there about 12noon.

Jim

25. jheppner

jheppner Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2009
    NY
    T-minus 9 hours. So excited :) !