^^ Gold Coast Concours September 12 ^^ | FerrariChat

^^ Gold Coast Concours September 12 ^^

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by J08M3, Aug 12, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. J08M3

J08M3 Karting

Apr 25, 2009
    #1 J08M3, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Any FerrariChat guys going to the Gold Coast Concours this year? It was great last year, first time I ever saw 2 Enzo's at one show. I'll be driving up from the East End of Long Island if anyone wants to meet up and caravan there. They have a website up now if you want to register for the show http://www.goldcoastconcours.com/ it's all for charity. Should be a fun time.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. J08M3

J08M3 Karting

Apr 25, 2009
    Where's all the FerrariChat guys? Anyone going this years show???

3. wsaraceni

wsaraceni F1 Rookie

Aug 9, 2010
    how is the show for spectators? looks like there will be some amazing stuff there.

4. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #4 joemartino, Aug 17, 2010
  5. J08M3

J08M3 Karting

Apr 25, 2009
    It was awesome last year.... I think there was about 4 or 5,000 spectators there. Should be better this year since it's downtown Glen Cove instead of in front of their shop.

6. mcimino

mcimino Formula 3

Oct 5, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    I'll probably go just as a spectator.

7. wsaraceni

wsaraceni F1 Rookie

Aug 9, 2010
    awesome. im working late night on the 10th and all day on the 11th, hopefully i can convince the wife to take the ride out on the 12th if i dont have too much housework :D

8. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    Take the ride it will be worth the trip. We have an amazing line up of sponsors & attractions as well as an interactive downtown business district. Staff from the Diabetes Research Institute will be present bringing awarness of their fight to find a cure. More details to come.

9. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #9 joemartino, Aug 19, 2010
  10. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #10 joemartino, Aug 23, 2010
    Gold Coast Concours is featuring NASCAR Team Miller Lite... Be sure to stop by their incredible display including Miller Lite CAR #2.

11. Ari Car

Ari Car Karting

Aug 29, 2009
    NE United States
    Full Name:
    J
    Okay, so I just signed up. I am completely ignorant of this stuff...what did I just sign up for? I have a 2003 360 Coupe that I will be bringing...any insights into what to expect would be great!

12. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #12 joemartino, Aug 24, 2010
    Another Grand prize to be raffled at the Gold Coast Concours/ Bimmerstock 2010.

Jeff Andretti donated his Race Uniform to raffle at the Gold Coast Concours / Bimmerstock 2010. 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the Diabetes Research Institute. The history behind this suit is Jeff Andretti wore it in the 1985 Robert Bosch Super Vee Series at Milwaukee Mile where Mario Andretti, Jeff's dad, and Jeff made history. Jeff sat on pole for his race with new track record and won. Mario sat on pole for the main race and also won his race, making it the first time a father and son have won on the same weekend. Own a piece of racing heritage, thanks to The Jeff Andretti Coaching Group. Please stop by their display on september 12th, Village Square - Glen Cove, NY... 11am - 4pm only at the GOLD COAST CONCOURS / BIMMERSTOCK 2010.​

13. NJamborghini

NJamborghini Karting

Aug 21, 2009
    Last year was great. Just tons of people looking and taking pictures of cars. Also goes to a good cause. It's just a great day.

14. UAS

UAS Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2008
    Glen Cove, NY
    Looking forward to this, Going to be a Great Time. Big props to Joe and all the guys at Martino's for all there hard work on this Great event. :)

15. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    If all goes to plan, I should be fighting in a Jiu Jitsu tournament that very same day out on LI. Maybe I'll see a few cars on the drive up!

16. J08M3

J08M3 Karting

Apr 25, 2009
    Was just at Martino Auto Concepts yesterday and got a little preview of some of the show details..... This thing is going to awesome. It's going to blow away last years show which was a ton of fun. Good to see the city of Glen Cove is really excited about making this event great.

17. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #17 joemartino, Aug 26, 2010
  18. pgb67

pgb67 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 8, 2006
    Long Island,NY
    Full Name:
    PGB
    Gonna be a great day. Thanks to Martino for all the hard work getting this event together. I'll be bringing a yellow dino and an 89 328 thats for sale.

19. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #19 joemartino, Aug 27, 2010
    PARTY 105 will be broadcasting live from the Gold Coast Concours / Bimmerstock 2010. Come to Glen Cove on september 12th, 11am -4pm & party with Party 105 for a great cause. 100% of the proceeds from this automotive event will go directly to the Diabetes Research Institute.

20. trialman1

trialman1 Karting

Oct 18, 2008
    new york
    Full Name:
    steven
    I loved the show last year. Only downside was there was no good place to park my 360 so maybe this year i'll take the ML63.

21. Auto Couture

Auto Couture Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 31, 2009
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Derek
    This year's event has moved to a much larger location, they have closed the entire city of Glen Cove, bring both cars! ;)

I'm registered and eagerly awaiting this event... two more weeks to go.

22. J08M3

J08M3 Karting

Apr 25, 2009
    This will definitely be the show of the year. Over 200 cars registered already.... There was so much stuff to look at last year. Getting excited it's only a couple weeks away.

23. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    Many thanks to all our fabulous sponsors:

Ferrari Maserati Rolls Royce of Long Island
    Competition Auto Group
    RC Dolner Construction
    3M Corp
    OE Tuning
    Lomotion Corvettes Sales
    PPG
    Rallye Automotive Group
    Universal Autosports
    DuPont Registry
    Engel & Völkers
    Oheka Castle
    Meguiars
    Citi
    Prime
    Monster Energy
    Luxury4Play
    Extreme Vehicle Coatings
    Kaplan Development Group
    Total Fire Protection
    Oakhurst Company
    Jeff Andretti Coaching Group
    Skyline Security Consultants
    Nassau County Sheriffs Dept
    HRE Wheels
    Savini Wheels
    Burger Motorsports
    Bimmerzone.com
    AE design
    Stett performance
    BMP Design

24. joemartino

joemartino Karting
    BANNED

Jul 27, 2008
    GLEN COVE
    #24 joemartino, Aug 31, 2010
    I was just informed by Jeff Andretti that this is the actual suit from the 1985 Robert Bosch Super Vee Series at Milwaukee Mile where Mario Andretti, Jeff's dad, and Jeff made history.

This spectacular piece of Racing History was donated by Jeff as a grand prize for the raffle taking place at the Gold Coast Concours, Sunday, September 12th, Village Square - Glen Cove, NY. 100% of the proceeds go directly to the Diabetes Research Institute. Be sure to stop by and meet Jeff Andretti & his RACING TEAM.

25. J08M3

J08M3 Karting

Apr 25, 2009
    I think this might be the only show where 100% of the proceeds are actually going to the charity it's for.