GIMME FUEL WENT TO BELGIUM WITH HIS DIGICAM! | FerrariChat

GIMME FUEL WENT TO BELGIUM WITH HIS DIGICAM!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Gimme Fuel, Jul 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    #1 Gimme Fuel, Jul 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi all.

Last week I was invited by my buddy Jurgen (enzo360) to come to Belgium for the Ferrari Days at Francorchamps Racing Track 05.
    During my 1 week stay in Belgium we visited a couple of dealers and of course the event at SPA.
    We met up with several Fchatters there as well, so we had a GREAT time together.
    Along the way I took a "couple" of pics as well :D - so I decided to share with you some of MY pics from this trip.
    This is gonna be a "modem melter" - about 580+ pics will be uploaded, so please be patience :D:D
    I've sorted the cars into models, so you dont get too confused.

I'm gonna start this thread with the dealers pics - the first one is from Alvan Motors, they are a Lotus dealer, but we was told that they had a few Ferraris there as well, it was actually only 2, but they had 3 Bugatti EB110, 1 in the showroom and 2 in for service.

The other dealer was Monza Motors, they had a very nice collection of different Ferraris, and it was here I saw the F430 for the first time :D:D:D

Hope you'll enjoy the pics :)

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY UNTIL I'VE UPLOADED ALL THE PICS, IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE - I WILL POST A MESSAGE WHEN I'VE DONE - THANK YOU!

PLEASE NOTE:ALL THE PICS ARE COPYRIGHTED AND BELONG TO ME, IF YOU'D LIKE TO USE SOME OF MY PICS ON DIFFERENT SITES, THEN PLEASE NOTIFY ME BEFORE YOU DO SO - THANX
    PAUL.

ok....here we go......

First stop, Alvan Motors
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name: