getting a DUCATI 1098.... "RED" or "YELLOW" ? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

getting a DUCATI 1098.... "RED" or "YELLOW" ?

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & Boats' started by Jimmy540i, Aug 23, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Ducati 1098 ... "RED" or "YELLOW"?

1. RED

2. RED

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BrianZuk

BrianZuk F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2007
    NorCal (Bay Area)
    Full Name:
    BrianZuk
    Definetley yellow!

2. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    Somebody want to explain why he got banned for this post??? I'm seeing more and more childishness, and if it was just this post, then I guess it tops it all. However, I'd go with the yellow, but not the Ducati yellow. Get it repained in fly yellow, like I did with my 996, which by the way eats stock 1098s for lunch.

Art

3. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    wasn't because of his post

4. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    See Post #10
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164056

Many a Moderator contacted ol' Xenon Blue Eyes many a time to knock it off with links to his Godforsaken sites that no one could possibly forget the locale of.

His most recent ban prior to this one included additional cautionary warnings that a ban would be immediate and irreversible, and his return also was marked by a warning to cease links.

He chose to include more links, and just to be spiteful, put it as his "Full Name." That was his not so subtle way of saying "**** You."

There is a full Platoon of Moderators who are disappointed they were not the one to push the Big Redder Than A Ducati Button.

However, each Moderator is going to take turns ever-so-briefly unbanning him, then, quickly banning him, so they can all say, "**** You" right back.

5. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    Maybe I'm dense, but I don't get it. Exactly what is he supposed to have done?? # 10 merely asks the moderator to change the red to yellow. It looks like all of his posts had that full name, why didn't someone just change it for him?

Art

6. dlynes

dlynes Formula 3

Oct 16, 2004
    Augusta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Dave
    i love yellow, but not that yellow so much...id go for red.

7. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showpost.php?p=136997121&postcount=10
    Above is a link to post #10, which summarized reason for ban, and following is the actual summary.
    By default, each post will show whatever Full Name an individual puts in it.

The Site Administrator has better things to do than clean up Jimmy's latest spastic colon outburst of links on freshly cleaned carpet after he'd been whacked with a rolled-up newspaper and told, "Bad doggie!"

Privately and publicly, he received far more requests than any other F-Chatter, then far more warnings than any other F-Chatter to cease shameless self-promotion of his sites, sales and so forth.

It was Jimmy's choice not to be a sponsor, and, by virtue of ignoring non-vague, clear and concise warnings, it is quite clear it was Jimmy's choice to be permabanned. Basically, he was begging for it.

In a sense, it's the ol' Contempt of Court charge, with an extremely patient panel of erstwhile judges finally giving up on someone for the last time.

It was either that, or ship him off to Vick's Kennel.

8. Cajun

Cajun Formula 3

Mar 20, 2004
    Da BY-U
    Full Name:
    MJG

Thanks for the info!

9. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    ROTFLMAO!

He couldn't even set up the poll correctly!

So he bits the Fchat dust from the seat of his scooter, in a "Look at me, I cannot decide.." thread......priceless!

I need to pick up my ST3...

As to color, yellow comes and goes..isn't always available, at least on the 999....

Go high visibilty and STILL you'll be invisible to Soccer Moms.....drive safe everyone!

10. sailor2

sailor2 Formula Junior

Jun 14, 2004
    YELLOW!! I recently sold my bike, which I thought was a lot of fun (Honda CBR1000) until I had the chance to ride a friend's 1098. I'm now aiming my sights on a yellow one. Although, as previously stated, why don't you get one of each color to match the 360s? Those pics could fill up a few pages on your site :)

11. stateprez

stateprez Rookie

Oct 3, 2006
  12. Razzer92

Razzer92 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2006
    Yellow and Red look good..

but im likeing that red, i say RED !

13. SupraWoman

SupraWoman Karting

Feb 19, 2006
    UK
    Full Name:
    Yulia S
    Definetely YELLOW!!!

All my Ducatis was yellow! And you'd look even better in yellow leathers rather than red

:D

14. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    i hope to own a yellow 1098 one day. red looks great but the ducati yellow is just pure sex.

15. rizzo308

rizzo308 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    riggio
    get the red and yellow

16. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
  17. FrostyAK

FrostyAK Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    I typically lean toward red, but yellow makes this bike come alive. Yellow.

18. ZeEN

ZeEN Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2007
    Turkey
    Full Name:
    Eren
    Yellow Yellow Yellow :D:D