Geoffrey Goddard prints on ebay. | FerrariChat

Geoffrey Goddard prints on ebay.

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by El Wayne, Jun 28, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    As some of you might be aware, former 'Road & Track' contributing photographer Geoffrey Goddard died recently at the age of 76 and, on behalf of his widow, some of his own high quality Cibachrome chemical color prints are being offered for sale on e-bay.

The prints come from his darkroom, which is currently being cleared in preparation for an auction of his collection to be conducted by Bonhams at the Goodwood Revival in September. The prints being offered on ebay can be found here:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaber1945

As stated, these are being sold on behalf of his widow. I was given a heads-up on the sale by a colleague who was a long-time friend of the Goddards and thought it might be a good idea to share this with the rest of you. Otherwise, I have no affiliation with the seller.

2. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Those are some great photos! I might have to bid on one. I like the one of 0846 but I know I can't win a bidding war for that one!

3. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Strongly recommended is the book "Ferrari in Camera" published by Palawan Press, featuring hundreds of color and bw Ferrari shots, all taken by Geoff Goddard with captions by Doug Nye.
    Marcel Massini

4. CoryTurner

CoryTurner Rookie

Jun 9, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Cory Ray Turner
    i just bidded on the martini porsche print...

however after bidding i noticed on the bottom of the page it only lists shipping to the UK, however at the top it says worldwide? i asked the seller. hopefully he'll send it to me...i'd pay whatever for it anyways. dont think i could find a nice shot like that any time soon to frame.

5. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    That quoted rate is for shipping within the UK only. It says that they will ship worldwide, but you will have to contact the seller to ask for rates to your location.

6. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
  7. CoryTurner

CoryTurner Rookie

Jun 9, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Cory Ray Turner
    ya thanks...

i got in contact with the seller last night and they have no problem shipping overseas.

8. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks