For Sale - Gavarino Bypass Oil Filtration System for 360/430 | FerrariChat

For Sale Gavarino Bypass Oil Filtration System for 360/430

Discussion in 'Parts & Collectibles' started by todd6363, Jan 4, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. todd6363

todd6363 Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2007
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Todd
  2. todd6363

todd6363 Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2007
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Todd
  3. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    I know we've talked a little bit about this, might be helpful to explain what exactly it is and how it does what it does a little more in-depth.

4. todd6363

todd6363 Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2007
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Todd
    Standard oil filters- trap particles circulating in your oil system down to 20 -40 micron in size. My by-pass filters trap particles down to 2 microns.

You have oil pressure --- pushing oil thru your stock oil filter/ main & rod bearings and upper end of your engine , we tap into your oil system, and let some of that pressure ( 1-2 lbs) push a small amount of oil at a time ( roughly 6-9% ) thru a 2 micron filter and return it to your engines oiling system in a continuous cycle.

It takes approximately 15- 20 minutes of your engine running for all the oil to pass thru the by-pass filter.

You can never replace your stock oil filter with a by-pass filter- it would restrict your oil pressure too much, so our by-pass system works as a supplement with your existing oil filter.

If you watch the videos on our website Gavarino.com it shows a system as it's activated on a Testarossa and 308, ( its not pretty, we had to install manual valves so you could watch the oil pressure as it fills up the system ). Website also shows an oil analysis and how to read the particle count associated with it, before and after installation.

I think you said you were somewhere close to Chattanooga - if you buy one of our systems I'll come down and help you install it if you want- you buy the beer.

Any other questions I can answer just give me a call @ 937-388-5221

5. Beaker430

Beaker430 Karting

Apr 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Christofer Hoff
    The website says "coming soon" for the 430. Available now? If so, any installation instructions handy you can point to?