Gameboy Color HTML5 Emulator | FerrariChat

Gameboy Color HTML5 Emulator

Discussion in 'Technology' started by 4REphotographer, Jun 3, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4REphotographer

4REphotographer F1 Veteran

Oct 22, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
  2. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Legend of Zelda - Link's Awakening. Well, zero chance of me being productive tonight, nice find!

3. 4REphotographer

Oct 22, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    This is whats sad about the state of gaming today, I have a pc that will play any game out there and I'm sitting here playing with 15 year old Gameboy games. Btw saving does work.

4. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I still pull out my old gameboy about once a year - the original one that's black and white, still remember getting that one year for the holidays from my grandparents. It's amazing how far we've come - I remember when that was THE thing to have, :)

5. 4REphotographer

Oct 22, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    That one is a bit old for me, I think I first had a Pokemon special edition Color, I believe that was the first one I got. Might have been the last one I had as well.

6. CogitoErgoZoom

CogitoErgoZoom Formula Junior

Apr 20, 2012
    Caves of Altamira
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Oh man....you just killed an entire day's work for me!

7. EnzymaticRacer

EnzymaticRacer F1 Veteran

Feb 27, 2005
    I'm right there with you. My brother and I were constantly fighting over who got to play the Gameboy.

We had to replace it atleast once because we wore the buttons out on it. Eventually we upgraded to the "color" models simply because they were smaller... still ended up playing the old black and white games on that one anyway.

8. CogitoErgoZoom

Apr 20, 2012
    Caves of Altamira
    Full Name:
    Marc
    I do wish they had gone with the standard AWSD left-to-right set-up that's kind of the standard for these browser based games. Trying to use the arrow buttons with my right hand feels like I'm playing on a reversed setup.

9. Subarubrat

Subarubrat Formula 3

Apr 1, 2009
    VA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Thanks for posting this, I shared it with the RetroGaming Roundup listeners, good stuff.

10. 4REphotographer

Oct 22, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I actually kind of like it, though I don't think I've played with a real Gameboy in the last decade so it wasn't hard to switch over.

11. CogitoErgoZoom

Apr 20, 2012
    Caves of Altamira
    Full Name:
    Marc
    It's still really cool. It only really throws me off on side-scrollers like Mario.