Game Remakes - Wish List | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Game Remakes - Wish List

Discussion in 'Technology' started by 4REphotographer, Jan 4, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NJamborghini

NJamborghini Karting

Aug 21, 2009
    A new Slugfest, even though Midway is gone.

2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    +1....

I think the new GTA5 will feature 'miami'.

Gta3 = early '00s NYC
    Vice city = 80s miami
    San Andreas = 90s cali
    GTA IV = 2000's NYC again...

I think that the new GTA5 will be released early next year, since they already have the platform and didn't need to develop for a new console. If they can make the '80s miami again...I reckon I'll play that games for week on end. I've played vice city for countless hours, it was soooo good. If they can make it bigger and with the IV physics...oh man.

The last 3 GTA's had a great story (not including the expansion packs, haven't played them yet! but they'll probably be great...) so I have high hopes for GTA5.

--

Games I'd like a remake off

GTA Vice City
    Goldeneye 007
    Call of Duty 2, I loved the older weapons
    Test drive unlimited, but this time, done properly. Better physics, assign the correct sounds and don't shuffle them up so all cars sound wrong. Graphics where great, I'd just like smoother roads because they gave me a headache. Choosing between H gate and paddle shift. ETc etc etc
    I'd say F1 games...but to be honest, there are plenty of mods available for PC games. A story game would be cool though....start out in Formula 3, then graduate to GP2 and eventually to F1, and from then on you can get offers from other teams pending performance (much like F1 2004 etc).

3. .:bigred12

.:bigred12 Karting

Apr 26, 2010
    Clarence/Ithaca, NY
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I got the wii remake of goldeneye for christmas

I got the bundle with the game, a Wii classic controller, and a t-shirt.

I asked for this because my childhood consisted of playing the original Goldeneye on N64 with my friends. Now I'm 19, getting older and wanting to relive my childhood.

I chuckled when I saw the t-shirt with Oddjob's hat and CHEATER written underneath. It reminded me of the many multiplayer games where we'd call "No-Oddjobs" because of the character's ability to be extremely hard to kill.

The golden controller that came with it was a disappointment to me. My wii is hacked and I have many old ROMS of N64, SNES and GC games on it. I use a gamecube controller for all these emulators. I thought it would be nice using the Goldeneye Pad (which is wireless) so I can sit on my couch while I play the old games. But no, for some reason it doesn't work with the emulators.

The game is pretty fun. Its very much like the original but updated to the problems of today. Its basically the same storyline but some elements and changed and some are added. The missions take quite a long time about 40 minutes each. There are 14 missions. I haven't played multiplayer on WLAN yet because I'm having trouble setting up my connection.

I want to see a remake of San Andreas or a San Andreas Stories like they did with Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories. SA is my favorite game by far, so much stuff to do on that giant map. PLEASE Rockstar make this.

4. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Not exactly a remake.... but PLEASE Blizzard get Diablo III done in my lifetime!!

:)

Jedi

5. ctkell

ctkell Rookie

Jan 3, 2004
    Definitely Carmageddon, loved that game!

6. Mr. Francesco

Mr. Francesco F1 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mr. Francesco
    I would like to see Metal Gear Solid for Play Station remade.

I remember when they did the remake of the first Resident Evil for Game Cube, and I thought that was well done and I have always been hoping for a remake of MGS :)

7. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Road Rash like I stated before would be a no brainer remake for EA, just make it as a sandbox open roam or point to point like NFS: Most Wanted. I'm sure it's been pitched before in meetings & I'm sure there are obvious reasons why it hasn't been redone yet.

8. JDZNate

JDZNate Formula Junior

May 14, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Nate
    Killer Instinct

9. climb

climb F1 Rookie

Sep 19, 2006
    Atlantic Beach Fl
    Full Name: