Gallery Aaldering? | FerrariChat

Gallery Aaldering?

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by kmeighannj, Mar 4, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kmeighannj

kmeighannj Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 21, 2006
    Bedminster, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kirk M
    All — I am considering purchasing a car from Gallery Aaldering in the Netherlands. Has anyone ever done business with them? So far, they seem quite honest, forthright and accommodating, but I just don’t know them. Just doing my due diligence. Any experiences that anyone can relate? Thanks.

2. Dr. E

Dr. E Rookie

Sep 8, 2019
    I heard that they are very commercial and a bit overpriced

Bowzer likes this.
  3. 275gtb6c

275gtb6c Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2006
    europe
    Full Name:
    oscar
    Hi Kirk, perhaps you can post this in the Dutch part of this website. The dealer is in the Netherlands but also international active. He is quite enthousiast if about his cars and also about his pricing.....a real car dealer so to say.

ciao
    Oscar

4. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Nothing wrong with them.
    Due diligence should ALSO include the CAR (you intend to buy), not only the dealer.

Marcel Massini

Oengus, George Vosburgh and Nembo1777 like this.
  5. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    #5 Nembo1777, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    It is a very large operation, very well run. How many dealerships have a restaurant inside the premises? More to the point I have sold several cars to them, inspected cars they were offering, never a problem. They are very quick to decide. Of course they are a business, a dealer, they want to buy low (or consign) and sell high that is normal.

I sold them my ex Khamsin in 2015 from California, from the people who had bought it from me in 2007 and it was a very smooth transaction. Now 6 years later my ex car is consigned to them by the Dutchman Aaldering sold it to in 2015. So he is happy with them too.

My contact has always been Nick Aaldering who is very pleasant, professional and has a wicked sense of humor.

Other than that I have no involvement with them.

Jack-the-lad likes this.
  6. kmeighannj

kmeighannj Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 21, 2006
    Bedminster, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kirk M
    Thanks, very helpful. As I said above, so far so good. They have been very professional and very helpful. I just don’t know them.

Nembo1777 likes this.
  7. hagen111

hagen111 Karting

Feb 25, 2006
    I send you a message.

8. nschots

nschots Formula Junior

Jan 7, 2011
    Buenos Aires.
    Full Name:
    Nicolás Sch.
    Bought a car from them. Everything went perfect.
    Which car are you willing to buy?