Gallardo in SE PA | FerrariChat

Gallardo in SE PA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Teenferrarifan, Mar 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Does anyone know who owns a Blue Lambo Gallardo in SE PA. I was next to the car for a while on Sunday. The car had a temp. resident. tag, and was e-gear (the guy never took his hands off the wheel). The car looked sharp and was very fast as I was driving my Dad's Cl500 and couldn't even stay close when he ended up opening it up. The guy has been driving on rt 3. rt 252, and providence rd over the last few weekends. The car sounded awesome.
    Erik

2. VWH3RD

VWH3RD Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2003
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    The car is a friend of mine. Really nice I was in it this weekend at his F-1 party.

Vernon

3. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Cool Thanks Mr. Hill. I was really surprised to see one on the road already. This guy isn't afraid of driving it a lot of people in the area have been seeing him. That's awesome.
    Erik

4. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Oh I forgot. Mr. Hill I was driving my Dad's XLR not his CL500 when I saw the Lambo. I forgot that I switched cars during the day on Sunday. If you talk to him see if he remembers driving next to the blue XLR for a while.
    Erik

5. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    ive seen that gallardo as well, i almost exploded in my pants it was so nice super fast