Fun with a Scammer. | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Fun with a Scammer.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by UroTrash, Nov 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Did you try and sell him some ''off the truck'' oil?

2. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Well ol' Jason must have taken a week off for the holidays. Being resistant to the photograph (the real prize). I'll turn on the old lady charm here.

As usual, scammer in red, me in black:

Hello Puhlina,

Thanks for your email and happy New Year.However,idont know why you're requesting for a pics,am not the person you're going to send the refund to but my client's shipper.Please i've informed my client in respect of pics sending and he's finding everything complicating so worried that he's asking me whether its too late to withdraw the offer.
    Try and get back to me today to clearify these issues because he called me today to notify me that he's ready to send the check to you.

Thanks for your concern.
    Jason.

Dear Jason,
    I do hope you has a nice New Year. Mine was a little melancholy with Handy being 6 months past his expiration date.

Thelma Thomas, the lady that does my hair had a little get together on New Years Eve. I think she had a little surprise awaiting for me (to try to cheer me up). she had a guest appearance by a male exotic dancer named Chad! You would not believe the things Chad did! In fact his dancing was so good, I hired him on at the real Estate office to be my personal secretary if you know what I mean (wink-wink!)

Do you remember the problem I mentioned Handy had about the premature ejaculation? Well! Chad certainly does not suffer from that. In fact he has to look at photographs just to get off, if you know what I mean.

Now, Jason, about the photograph. I really am asking for just one picture of you so i will know you are a real and HONEST person. The only way I will know it is you is for you to hold the sign with my name, thats all I ask!

Summary: A large and clear picture of you holding a sign with my last name: WANKER.

Jason, i hope your client is still interested in the car, it has been so long! There has been a little frame damage but well repaired with bondo, I assure you a "like new repair".

Jason, I have your check for $7500 WAITING, all you have to do is be a dear and send that picture. Make an old lady happy. Please? I'll blow you a kiss if you get my drift.

Pumped and Primed, Puhlina

3. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Go get em' tiger!!!

4. Jam

Jam Formula Junior

Oct 4, 2004
    Aus-Asia
    Full Name:
    Jam
    Uro, hope you get the picture this time!!

The best laugh i've had all week!

5. polartech

polartech Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Geoff
    Quality mate! Absolute best thing I`ve ever seen on F chat ;-)

6. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Alas, Jason is playing coy at this time, I may have lost another one. :(

7. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Lookie here....time for some fun with my new friend:

unsolicited e=mail received this evening:

(Scammer always in red)

Dear,
    My name is Mr. Kwame Nyame-Bonso, a Ghanaian National. I work as an administrative secretary to West Coast Security Company Ltd in Accra Ghana. I decided to contact you, believing that by the grace of God you will accept to be my partner in business. I have been working with this company for the 5 past years. Within this period, I have watched with meticulous precision how African head of states and government functionaries have using Standard Security Company Ltd. To move sums of money USD ($), Pound Sterling, French France- (Cash) to their foreign partners. They bring in this consignment of money cash and secretly declare the content as jewelleries, gold, diamond, precious stones, family treasure, documents etc. The late General Sani Abacha of Nigeria, the late Mobutu Seseko of Zaire, Foday Sanko of Sierra-Leone,Babangida of Nigeria, the late Felix Houphet Buigny of Ivory Cost, Henry Konan Bedie of Ivory Cost etc.this entire people have hundreds of consignment deposited with West Coast Security Company Ltd . Their foreign partners, friends, and relatives, are claiming most of this consignment. A lot of them lying here unclaimed for as much as 15years.No body may ever come for them because in most cases, the documents of deposit are never available to any body except the depositors-most of them are dead. Since the inception of the 2000 millennium, West Coast Security Company Ltd management changed the procedure of claims of consignments. As soon as you are able to produce all the secret information as contained in the secret file of any consignment, it will be released to you upon demand. From our record, more than 180 consignments belonging to the late Gen.Sanni Abacha the late Mobutu Seseko, has been claimed in the past six months. This is why I am soliciting for your co-operation and assistance. The late Gen.Sanni Abacha has 180 consignments deposited with several names and codes.62 have been claimed in past (6) six months. Since he's dead. His first son died in a plane crash, the second son is facing trial for murder and embezzlement, the family members are restricted, arrest without communication.
    I have finished every arrangement for you to come and claim consignment, No. 1201 containing US$ 49,000,000.00(Million Dollars) and Consignment No.1200 containing US$ 37,000,000.00(Million Dollars). My duty is to supply you with all the information and documents, by Fax you will deal with the management directly. I will officially see to it that the director of operation West Coast Security Company Ltd.for the release of both consignment No.1201 and No.1200.They will demand some documents and secret codes. Call me and I will supply you with every detailed information fax it to them. As soon as they confirm it to be correct. They will invite you for the collection. If you do not want to come to Accra, you can arrange with them to transfer the consignment to anywhere on agreement. No body will ever know I am involved in this deal in the company. I'll suggest upon conclusion, we share 50-50.You'll arrange for me and my family to come over to your country. I assure you that the business have been hatched for 5 years now, it is very secure and 100% risk free.
    You can call me on this phone (+xxx-244-276-xxx) or this e-mail ([email protected]) 24 hours for further explanations and directive on the procedure.
    God bless you. And hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks.
    Mr.Kwame Nyame-Bonso.

8. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Why don't you put a new spin on this such as:

"Dear Mr. Bongo Bongo, My real name is Kitty Fishsticks. I hope that this will not be too forward for you, but I have always had a hankering for intimate relations with someone from Africa. Would you mind describing your physical attributes to me? A picture would be most helpful."

Love and Kisses, Kitty."

9. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat

Dale, YOU need to try your hand at scam-baiting!

10. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    This new guy is swinging for the fences. He doesn't want your $7500, he wants to immigrate with his family! Sick 'em.

11. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Dear Mr Kwame,

I'm sorry to hear your problem. I'm not a rich woman, being widowed, but I'd like to help you.

God bless you,

Puhlina Wanker

Dear Puhlina Wanker,

Thanks for the mail and all the content were very clear understood to
    me, I am sorry to that I did not get back to you on time. I went to an
    official trip with my company and I just arrived to Accra. GOD BLESS YOU
    AGAIN AND THANKS FOR HAVING TIME TO READ MY MAIL. WE ARE GOING TO SMILE
    AT THE END.

Anyway, Thanks again and also am happy you are ready to work with me as
    a partner. HAPPY NEW YEAR, MAY YOU HAVE A LONG LIFE. The only thing
    that I will like you to know is that, in every transaction trust is the
    KEY to it success so I will like both of us to trust each other in this
    transaction. Also want you to know that I do not have any bad mind for
    you or any human and although things have gone wrong in this human
    world, that does not mean you have no one to trust. I want you to have this
    in mind and also to know that I want us to smile and while you are out
    side Accra-Ghana things are going to move very well. This transaction
    is 100% risk free.

Now for the information on this transaction, I have to get some
    documents in your name from the law court here in Ghana to enable us proceed
    in this transaction. I will have to go and swear in an Affidavit for
    Change of Ownership in your name then I will submit it with a formal
    application letter for claim to the company. Immediately I do that, the
    company will get to you directly and there will be some questions for you
    to answer to prove you are the right person to claim these consignments.
    This will be done through the lawyer.

What you will do is when the company gets to you the only thing you
    have to do is to get back to me and I am going to get you all the answers
    and you send to the company. When the company confirms it correct, we
    are there, and then you are going to be invited for three days visit to
    the company for claim. also the claim can be done without coming down
    by a solid agreement between you the company so it can be sent to you in
    a different way like arranging with a diplomatic courier company for
    delivery to the destination provide by you or your Bank Account.

I hope I am clear. Please call me immediately you receive this mail so
    that we can talk over on the phone.

Now what I want you to do to enable me get this documents in your name
    is to furnish me with your current private details like:

1. A copy of your International Passport or Copy of your drivers
    licenses .

2. Your Current private Fax and Phone (Mobile) Numbers

3. Also your Current private postal address.

This will enable me to go get the document in your name through a
    childhood friend who is a lawyer and ready to help me do that. I want us to
    act very fast on this transaction. Let me ask you this.

(a) Are you having any business in mind that can get profit in your
    country that we can invest this fund after we have them?

I will end here and I want you to call me now. Mean now because there
    is no time to waste.

Have a nice day and God bless you and your Church elders. My God be
    with you all,Amen!!

Your brother and partner,

Mr.Kwame Bonso.

(00233-244-276-495) call me now.

Note: I will send to you my International Passport copy for you to know
    who you are dealing with and also I hope it will bring trust in this
    transaction. I want you to send to me the details so that things can move
    very fast. I am here and know what is telling you, I know all the
    loop-wholes here and I have done all necessary arrangement to make this deal
    go through.

12. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    #112 UroTrash, Jan 27, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Dear Kwame,

Thank you for your quick return e-mail. I like very much what you say about trust because I have never done something like this before. You sound like a nice man.

Kwame, I cannot call you because I had measles as a child and I cannot hear. I am deaf. I think the e-mail is a real gift as it lets me talk with people without using my ears. So I don't even have a telephone, what would be the point?

Kwame, I scanned my driver's license, as I do not have a passport ( I have never been out of Maine!). On it you will see my mailing address. I would like a nice picture of you as well. How will I know it is you?

Kwame, with so much money involved do you think I need to talk to my lawyer? He's a very nice man and has some really fast sportscars and he does not like big trucks! HA!

Awaiting your answer,

Puhlina
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

13. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    OMFG

You are freaking hilarious. I am in tears over here. :) :) :)

14. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    This is going to be interesting....God bless you and your Church elders? He forgot to include Kitty in his prayers.

15. ferrari_jjc

ferrari_jjc Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2004
    LOL...this is very interesting indeed.

16. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    HERES MY NEW FRIEND...SCAMMER BELOW..

I WILL LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER FROM YOUR STORE,KINDLY NOTIFY ME IF YOU ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS MODE OF PAYMENT AND SHIP VIA 3-5DAYS EMS SpeedPost TO LAGOS,NIGERIA, ALSO INCLUDE YOUR WEBSITE.HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST AND YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED

THANKS,

RGDS,

Scott.

MY RESPONSE..

DEAR SCOTT

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL

I ACCEPT M/C AMEX, KITTY FISH STICKS, WANKER CARDS, AND RUB AND TUG CARDS

PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ITEMS YOU LIKE TO BUY, SPECIALS THIS MONTH ARE CHERRY ASSNIPS AND TONKA LEROY FIRE HOSES.

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE

SINCERELY.

ANTON CUTYOURCOCKOFF

17. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat

Bruce, just send him your credit card number and get it over. :)

18. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
  19. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    It appears our new scammer Kwame is on a short vacation:

Kwame,

did you not get my last e-mail with my pictire?

Puhlina

Scammer in RED remember:

Dear ,

How are you? I have sent you mail without no reply till now.What is going on?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kwame

Dear Kwame,

I do not hear from you for DAYS then you say I'm not responding???

I don't understand, I responded very quickly to you, then you went days without e-mailing me!!

Kwame, what is the next step in our arrangement?

Oh, and do you think I should talk with my lawyer about this deal?

Your Friend , Puhlina

Dear Puhlina,

Thanks for the mail and all the content were very clear.

Please I will want you to get me a fax Number so that i will add to the details to enable the attorney get the documents Change Of Ownership in your name.

If you send to me this I will immmediately get it to the attorney,I have gone to see him today.

Thanks and I waiting to hear and have the details to enable me go on with the needed thing to be done at the right time.

God bless you and family,

Your brother,

Kwame.

Dear Kwame, I don't have a fax, can you attach it to the e-mail?

You did not answer, do I need to talk with my attorney about this?

You look very honest in your passport picture, You did get my Drivers License picture didn't you.

How many people are in your family?

Blessings, Puhlina

Dear Puhlina Wanker,

Thanks for your quick respond.God bless you and your family.

I will go and see the attorney today so we can conclude everything to make thigs move very fast.I am Four in family , Me , my wife and two children. I will like you to help me and family to come over to you after this transaction.

You can contact your Lawyer if you want but that will be when the company confirms your claim, that is when youare going to contact your lawyer to suport you with a solid agreement letter between you and the company concerning the delivery of the consignments.

I will like you to keep this a a very top secret so that we can achive our dream without no delay or problem.Now the onlything left is to go get the documents from the lawyer in your name so that he will submith it to the company on your behalf.

I will get back to you immedaitely I come from his office at the Law Court of Ghana.

God Bless you and Family.

Your Brother,

Kwame.

Dear Kwame,

I'm so happy to hear about your nice family. Do you plan to come live with me in Maine?

I've decided not to talk to my lawyer about this. I also have children that interfere with my money matters all the time. I fear they will get on the computer and mess us up.

Kwame I think we need a PASSWORD to say in each message so we will know that it is You and me corrosponding, after all it is a great deal of money you will be sending me, riskfree as you say. I don' twant my pesky children sending messages under my name to you, so we need a password...

Kwame, I think our pass word should be "KITTY FISHSTICKS", AND THAT PASSWORD NEEDS TO BE IN EACH MESSAGE SO WE WILL KNOW IT IS TRUE.

Kwame, the passport picture of you is very small, how do i know that is really you? Is there a way for me to be sure that is really you?

Nice to talk with you and hope to hear from you soon,

Your friend, Puhlina Wanker and oh, yes: KITTY FISHSTICKS!!

OK, now we're getting somewhere, ol' Kwame is ready to drop the hammer on me, asking for $1700:

Dear Puhlina Wanker,

How are you today? And thanks very much for the email! I hope everything is fine with you and family. I really appreciates you effort. Please if you have any question to ask do not hesitate by asking me so that you will understand what we are doing.I thank you again for your secret code(KITTY FISHSTICKS!!) It is a very good idea.I will do like you have said always i write to you.

My good friend, Like I told you I have gone to see the attorney and submitted every details that is needed to enable him get the Swear in Affidavit for the Change Of Ownership Certificate in your name to be the Bonafid beneficiary / Next of Kin to the consignments. The certificate will also help the submission of the formal application for claim because that will be added to the letter then the company will identify you as the next of Kin.

In this matter we had a very good conversation how soon that can be done but he made it clear to me that it all depend on me or my partner. Acturelly I have not opened up what is kept in the company or the content of the consignments. What he knows is that it is a family treasure that is kept for safe keeping.

It will coast me US$ 3,250.00 dollars to obtain the Change Of ownership Certificate in your name and also I have to do mouthwatering to others in a different department in the Supreme Court of Ghana. I have to give out like US$ 1,900.00 dollars for the job to be done quickly. I have to give the lawyer US$ 1,000.00 dollars because he will do almost all the job by going to submit the form on your behalf.

In all total cost it will be US$ 5,150.00 dollars. My good friend, I should have concluded everything with the attorney so that he will do everything then by Monday he will submit it to the company on your behalf. But unfortunately I could not pay him all the money that is involved. I have done the mouthwatering to the other departments because in Africa that is how it works. If you need something to be done in a very good way and faster then you have to put in money so that you can obtain what ever you want on time. I have to do this because there are people here that have got files here in the Law court of Ghana so they have to leave those jobs in hand and then take care of ours. I hope you do understand.

I am left with part of the attorney's own and part of the amount for the Change of Ownership to be paid so the job will be done. I am able to pay US$ 3,450.00 dollars out of US$ 5,150.00 dollars. The attorney made it clear to me that he will start with the work then I complete the money so that he will let everything done well then it will be submitted to the company like we want it. It is left with US$ 1,700.00 dollars to complete the money to enable me get this documents done in your name.

I was with him the whole of today, mean spent the whole day at just his office.
    My good friend, I have not opened up to them or him the content of the consignments what all they know is family treasure (Antique) so the amount that it costs me it ok because if I should have let them know or they know the content it will be more than that. The amount for the Certificate will be the same but the money for mouthwatering or bribing will be more than this.

I did not make my mind to ask you for this help but after I left the office of the attorney, I went to see some friends if they can borrow me some money but I could not have none, no body is ready to borrow me at the moment. The attorney is staying office to get documents filed down then first thing in morning he will submit them to the Court or the House for us to have it done the same day with his own connection in the Supreme Court of Ghana. The balances of the money US$ 1,700.00 dollars have to be given or paid by today or tomorrow Friday to enable me obtain these documents in your name so it can be submitted on your behalf to the company.

He assured me that immediately I pay the money it will enable him work header and faster to obtain the documents on time and then submit it to the company then the company will get to you directly.

Please I will like you to help me with this balance so that I will be able to get these documents in your name. Let me tell you this before it’s too late. My good friend any money that will be contributed by you or your party will be subtracted after the transaction. Mean any money that you are going to invest will be refund back to you when the consignments get there. Please if you do not even have, try to borrow so that we will pay back after the claim. You can send this money via Western Union Money Transfer so that I can get it and then do the payment at the Law court to obtain the documents soon.

Send it through my name so that I can go and give it to the attorney to help us obtain the documents on time. I promise you that within a week or two we have to get these consignments. Also in matter of transferring the fund, it can be done a bit by bit so that it will not course any alarm or like you are worried of. Please do not worry about that at all, the company is in position to help to that.

Let me hear from you soon and please let me know your mind as soon as possible because you know we do not have much time to waste. Call me so that we can discuss on the phone if you do not understand something here.

Please the details to send the money:

RECIEVERS NAME: MR.KWAME NYAME-BONSO

RECIEVERS ADDRERSS: P.O.BOX CT 1632 CANTONMENT, ACCRA-GHANA.

TEL: +233-244-276-495

TXT QUESTION:……………..?

TXT ANSWER: ………………....

MTCN:.......................................

AMOUNT SEND: US$ 1,700.00 DOLLARS

God bless you and hope to hear from you soon.

Your Brother and Partner.

Mr.Kwame ( KITTY FISHSTICKS!! )

NB: PLEASE IT IS VERY URGENT SO PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU SO WE BOTH WILL KNOW HOW TO PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER TO PROCEED IN THIS TRANSACTION.

I will respond and see if he notices I downgrade the amount to $17 from $1700:

Dear Kwame, Kitty Fishsticks!!!

$17 is not so much, But I will have to wait for my social security check to arrive.
    Kwame, answer my question, how do I know that is you in the picture?

Your gal-pal, Puhlina

Dear Puhlina,

Thanks for the mail and all the contents were clear to me. My sister why do you ask? are you having different mind? Well I can not say anything than to let you know, when you sent me yours I did not doubt so if you do not believe that is me, the best for both of Us is you coming down to Ghana to see me in person or I come there to meet you same before I think there will me more trust. I told you something before that TRUST IS THE KEY TO EVERY SUCCEFUL TRANSACTION so now why do you doubt my identity? Tell me!!

It is me and I can not change my image so if you do not believe that it is me then I do not think that there is trust somewhere for both of us. Please let me know this before we get far into this transaction. I do not want at the long round something will come across our goals.

Your social security check to arrive?! Is that what you are saying? Please don't you think that it will prolong our transaction? We need to claim these consignments in a week or two so please let act very fast. Please help for GOD SAKE!!!

If you say so! When is that going to be? Can’t you get any other means to help move this transaction fast? Please try your best if possible you borrow from someone then you pay back when the check arriver’s will want to remind you again that any amount that will be help by you is going to be paid back with %. I have to see the lawyer then he can get things done this morning then it will be submitted to the company latest Friday. If it happens so, and then the company will contact you. I have not slept at all because of am thinking how to get the fund to conclude to obtain the documents in your name.

Let me hear from you. God bless you and Family,

Your brother,

Kwame.
    (KITTY FISHSTICKS!! )

OK, ol' Kwame is bluffing about coming to see me, so I'll call him on it:

Dear Kwame, KiTTy FishSticKs!!

I guess I can get the $17 from another source. I sold a car, a Lambo, for which I received $600. I was planning to donate that to my church but maybe I could take $17 out of the $600 and send to you.

What is Wesson Union?

Kwame, I like the idea of you coming to see me as you suggested, then I could give the money to you in your hand. I cannot come to Africa because I us a walker and cannot get out of the house well. When could you come to see me?

Your in secret, Puhlina Wanker

20. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    URO

JUST FELL OFF MY CHAIR, READIN THIS

GIVE HIM MY EMAIL ADDRESS, AND SAY IM YOUR SON, AND I WANT TO HELP YOU WITH THE MONEY

THIS WOULD BE FUN..

REGARDS,
    BRUCE

21. UroTrash

Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Hey, Brucie,

I thought you had yer own scam going??

22. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    I RECEIVED NO RESPONSES FROM MINE...

GIVE HIM MY EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

IT WOULD BE A PISSA..

B

23. FarmerDave

Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    Yer killing me over here, doc. The girls in the office are starting to wonder why I bust out laughing for no apparent reason!

24. Dan Ciezniewzky

Dan Ciezniewzky Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    Wow!! what an *******!!! It's bad enough he's trying to scam you, but then to give you the bums rush and get you to get a loan from a friend so he can then screw you is LOW.

And what's with Kitty's blue helmet??

25. FarmerDave

Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    Punk Rawk Kitty!