Fun Factor Car | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Fun Factor Car

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by venusone, Oct 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Free

Free Karting

Oct 26, 2004
    Scurry, Texas
    Full Name:
    Duane Baker
    I like all my cars for different reasons:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and of course:

[​IMG]

2. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    1980 triumph tr-8 when i was in my early to mid twenties was incredibly cool and fun. i even drove it at road atlanta while in college at emory

3. JonBrent

JonBrent Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Heaven on Earth
    Full Name:
    JB
    #28 JonBrent, Oct 27, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I'm loving my 97 Miata too, it just gets better and better as I sort all the niggles out (78k miles now). I'd love to put an SC in at some point, but should redo the shocks and bushings first. Next year if I have time.

Clifford - did you make the grill yourself?

I also had a 76 RS Camaro in high school, that was fun too. Stolen in Boston years ago.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    A '98 Lotus Elise....still can't believe the way it went round corners...until I crashed it into my dentist's house.

Cheers
    Simon

5. zitro

zitro Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2004
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Ortiz
    my old 944 porsche turbo, I loved that car. I drove it everywhere and would drift every turn i made. it was so much fun.

-ortiz

6. F SPIDER

F SPIDER F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 30, 2002
    NYC, A'dam, W'stock
    Full Name:
    rijk rietveld
    Must be the Elise. Maximum fun factor

7. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    54 Stude
    421 tripower motor
    3 sp Corvette box
    Schieffer Clutch.
    SMoking...

8. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    The Mad Hatter
    ...1986 and my third car (which I got for a whopping $3000) a 1972 Porsche 914...just too awesome...especially for that one year I had it in high school....mmmmmmmmm...the good ol' days...but I digress: Kitty Fishsticks For President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Cheers,
    Travis

9. Kram

Kram Formula Junior

Jul 3, 2004
    Park bench, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mark
    A 1983 Argo JM 14 FF2000. Pole, win and broke Ayrton Sena’s lap record – that car could dance. Mind you, it wasn’t nearly as much fun the day the rear suspension collapsed half way through a fast corner…..

A 1972 Lamborghini Miura S. Over the Swiss Alps at night. It was perfect in that the road twisted so much you couldn’t go fast enough to make the front light. In traffic it was dreadful, sitting there and hearing the plugs oiling up, but an empty road, or rather an empty road at night…..wow.

A 1960 Ferrari 250 PF II. Once you start to hammer it the car shrinks and becomes like a friendly truck on a dirt road, and yet it can behave in a city. That's a car!