FS: 1999 Ferrari 550 Maranello - Hard to Find Options | Page 4 | FerrariChat

FS: 1999 Ferrari 550 Maranello - Hard to Find Options

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Nov 27, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    you've been telling me that all the way down.... now if you compare where i started and where you started.....

2. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Please get off of my thread I do not care about your pricing comments
    And have a great day

3. BrianNYC14

BrianNYC14 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2014
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Brian E
    #78 BrianNYC14, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    2 people came to look at the car today 😎

5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  6. ReyF

ReyF Karting

Jan 10, 2017
    Well this was an interesting for sale thread. I personally went to see this car, the records were extensive, the condition was excellent and everything was as described. My curiosities lead me to inquire. I'm not a modern Ferrari guy, I have always been a classic Porsche(with a love for older Ferrari's that are too far for my reach) guy but the 550 has always appealed to me. The color combination was stunning in person and though the wheels were probably not original(don't really like the stockers anyway) to the car they are Ferrari wheels with the right part numbers.

Price? well it may not have been the deal of the century but the service records can support the selling price.

Seller? what can I say, definitely not your typical exotic/used car salesman. Mike was a true gentleman who made this cynical person in me at ease. His approach is very unique,honest and refreshing. I would advise anyone looking for a Ferrari whether it's on his site or not, to reach out to him and give him the opportunity to show you a different way an automotive positive transaction can happen without going home and feeling the need to cleanse yourself..lol

The car passed the ppi(performed by Alfonso@ JScuderia..very knowledgeable and transparent) with excellent compression.

Yes, I did purchase the car. My first Ferrari...12cyl's...way to dive in;-)..hopefully the experience will be a pleasant one with many good memories.

Thank you Mike and Alfonso...

7. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Rey - 550 is a great car, great Ferrari. Enjoy!

Mike - congrats on another sale.

8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you both !!

9. ReyF

ReyF Karting

Jan 10, 2017
    thank you!

10. Renman57

Renman57 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2014
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Reynolds
    Congratulations! I drove my 550 to Cars & Coffe this morning. It is a phenomenal automobile! The new owners will love their new car. They got a lot off car for the money!

11. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    Wow, if this thread is truly coming to a close after just 19 months, I feel like a little part of me has died! What will I do to fill the void?!?!?!?!

12. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    I have a black black 1998 550 with 14,000 miles I'm considering putting it up for sale
    I will keep everyone posted .
    To you all , have a fantastic wonderful healthy Father's Day 🎉🎉🎉

13. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    #88 F456M, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Congratulations! The first Ferrari in life is something very special. And the 550 is the ultimate modern classic Ferrari. I absolutely LOVE mine too.. Started with a 456M and several years after I sold it, the opportunity to have a silky smooth and well guzzling 12 cylinder came back. Worth every penny. Will NEVER go down in value. People saying that is just mad that they did not buy one before they went up... Silver 550 is clean as hell too.

Best regards from Enzo and Erik :))
    Image Unavailable, Please Login