Found mention of Cars 'n Coffee each Saturday in San Clemente. Still going on? | FerrariChat

Found mention of Cars 'n Coffee each Saturday in San Clemente. Still going on?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by bitzman, Sep 3, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    On a website there's pictures of hundreds of cars or is that a pre-pandemic shot, Are a good many exotics or just muscle cars and rice rockets?

Image Unavailable, Please Login

DONATE
    [paste:font size="5"]South OC Cars and Coffee is the US’s largest weekly car meet that attracts a mix of 1000-3000 plus hypercars, supercars, exotics, vintage, classic, muscle and sports cars, hot rods, rat rods, pickups, 4x4's and motor cycles. No registration is required, spectators are welcome and we meet every Saturday, rain or shine! We get celebrities, TV show shoots, and manufacturers showcasing new models and prototype vehicles. You’ll never know who or what will show up!
    Every Saturday from 9am to 11am at The Outlets, 101 W Avenida Vista Hermosa San Clemente. [/paste:font]
    Strictly no entry before 8

2. Tegethoff

Tegethoff Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2014
    Los Feliz
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Decent amount of exotics, and older nonmuscle stuff, and surprisingly a fair number of bikes, bring your own coffee, the Starbucks stays busy.

Haven't been since Covid

They have a Facebook page that says it's on this week
    https://m.facebook.com/SouthOCCarsAndCoffee/

3. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    It’s on, I was there about a month or so ago.

I don’t make it there to often, unfortunately, as it doesn’t start until 9AM. I liked it when it started at 7AM, so I could get my car fix and then be home to do stuff with the family, work around the house, etc.

4. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    It's still going on. I went today.I would say 200 cars by 9 am. They wouldn't let me in until 8:30 a.m. The exotics have a whole row (about 30 cars) if you get there in time otherwise you have to park next to some ordinary car. Unlike the publicity picture you can't see the ocean but the air is breathable and an ocean breeze blew in at 9 am, quite a refreshing contrast from Inland empire where it was 122 F. I like the outdoor dining right next to the entrance so you can have breakfast and enjoy each new car entering.
    I'll post an article dissecting it compared to the Malibu cars 'n coffee which is unorganized. And guess what? No cops were visible!

5. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss