Forza Horizon 2 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Forza Horizon 2

Discussion in 'Technology' started by SPEEDCORE, Jun 2, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
  2. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Free standalone FH2: Fast & Furious game out. Pretty much the same game (minus half the map) with cars from the movie. You only have till April 10 to get it for free. On Xbox One and Xbox 360 :)

Forza Motorsport - The Cars of Fast & Furious

3. --cresko--

--cresko-- Karting

Jan 3, 2008
    Canada
    Looked at picking it up. Honestly 'new' XBO games going for ~$80 is overly-healthy IMHO. At the 360's prime games were going for ~$60 new. As fun as the Demo was I'll wait for a month or two until prices deprecate.

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
    I will probably download it later this week or next. Hopefully it's more than just a reduced map and a couple new cars. I haven't read much about it though

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
    Just downloaded the fast and furious game and it is actually fun so far. Small map but the cars are pre-tuned and FAST!

SPEEDCORE, what are your thoughts on it?

6. Str8shooter

Str8shooter Formula 3

Jan 31, 2011
    Orlando
    The FF cars are now available to download as the April DLC to use in Forza Horizon 2 for $5.

You can tune and paint them but NOS doesn't work.

Nice little addition to help keep busy until Project Cars finally drops. :)

7. Str8shooter

Str8shooter Formula 3

Jan 31, 2011
    Orlando
    Surprise!

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkbpDJ5uIyk[/ame]

8. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    At least someone is happy :eek:

I would of preferred more new roads.

9. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Sorry I just noticed this post now.

I finished the FnF addon in about 3hrsx2 I even went out of my way to play it on both consoles :eek:

It was well worth the free price ;)

10. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
    No worries.

I enjoyed it for the hour I played it but for some reason never went back. I haven't played xbox that much lately so when I do I haven't played FnF. It was great fun for that hour though. I had the Jeep and GTR unlocked and those were great cars.

I'm excited that Porsche is back but is it just coincidence that they just struck a deal with EA and Porsche as the game is becoming forgotten? The same thing happened with FM4. Oh well I'm a sucker and will probably get it. At least it's a solid lineup of Porsches.

11. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    Porsche's deal with EA is completely stupid. They never have their cars in the newest/best games. Clearly it was inked by some executive that is clueless and couldn't care less about video games. Such a short sighted strategy for their future customers!

I'm sure it's 100% on purpose to allow these expansion packs once the game isn't 'hot' anymore.

I would agree though that I like the selection. I haven't touched the game in months but will be happy to boot it up again for this.

12. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    I bought the Porsche pack but I think it broke my game :( The Club tab is disabled and I can't see other player club tags in game :confused: