FORMULA 1 PIRELLI MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ 2015: RACE *** SPOILERS *** | Page 36 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 PIRELLI MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ 2015: RACE *** SPOILERS ***

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
  2. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Ouch lol! :) This can happen to any team, glad it was Mercedes this time!

3. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Well Mercedes learned little from that then eh lol :)

4. ricksb

ricksb F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2005
    Montclair Village
    Full Name:
    B. Ricks
    +1….

For a car that seemed dominant prior to the actual GP, there were certainly some bad chords struck.

That said, it would seem like they have stumbled into problems since manual starts were implemented. "Too much wheelspin" is the term that continues to be used by Toto…I'm certain they'll figure it out.

Smedley is most likely referring to the final stint for Rosberg though. Ray Charles could see that they got the tires wrong in that situation (though at the time of the VSC, I can understand why they were concerned about making the tires last 28 laps).

5. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I would have thought that would have been obvious...

However here is a clue

You and your best mate Sidney n co, can get along very nicely without me in your playground, so why would you miss me not paying attention.

I check in and see the same old crap, so I have stopped laughing at the bizarre Hamilton vitriol... which now so happens to be the fans fault....now!! < what a joke.

All I can say is, it is lucky Hamilton has a bad day once in a while, otherwise it really would be boring there again, funny how I inferred ...can you not see how ridiculous you and Sid sound to the average joe blow.

So when reading more of the same on here, is it any wonder I get a fierce desire to check out sharpish.

6. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Can you explain what that has to do with tifosi12?

Once again, you prove that the fanbois seem to think everything revolves around Hamilton....AND.....if there's any criticism of Hamilton, and he certainly deserved it, that it's 'vitriol' and hate!

So yes, in response to your comment, any disrespect for Hamilton IS the fanbois' fault, but my post was about tif12 which shows that Hamilton is on YOUR mind all the time, not everyone else's...and it proves that you don't even bother reading posts or following topics....you just want to talk about Hamilton all the time.

7. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Is there something wrong with you? Why attack me in this conversation, you are more than capable of making a prat of yourself arguing with one chap, why bring me into it. You are just trolling for trouble as usual, hope the mods take note as if you keep poking bears one will eventually tear your head off

8. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Is that a threat ?

9. toil

toil F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2014
    Just ignore him. He's not worth it

10. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Do you know T12 personally ? ..do you know Hamilton personally ? ...

Do I see T12 respond to your vitriol ..No!.. do I see you respond to T12 with nonsense/drivel/trivia and insults ..IMO yes!.

Has it sunk it yet? no answer required ..... it is only the intellectually lost who ever argue IMO, so enjoy your playground, you my find it will get pretty lonesome ..

11. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I think he needs help ..:eek:

12. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Steve,

I seriously recommend that you log off this site and stay away for at least a couple of weeks. Then come back and, with a different view, look at your current posts and you will see what the rest of us see.

I've added both you and Toil on to my ignore list because unfortunately I just cannot stand the rubbish anymore. Ruining the F1 area.
    Pete

13. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    No worries mate ...;)

However my view will remain the same, so keep me on ignore period .. oh and BTW..I have seen your posts about me in the Aussie section mate..

14. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    *shakes head *

Senseless

15. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    That is your opinion.. however it's funny how you have chopped out and avoided responding to the rest of my post, mind you that says it all.

16. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    A threat? You really have got a high opinion of yourself. By the way, I seem to remember you intimating with a few posts last week you were coming to 'visit' me, was that some kind of threat then?

I just think you are a trouble maker, and was pointing out that in that event, you should be aware that at some point, no doubt, someone will have the opportunity to put you well in your place. Who knows who that might be?

17. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Enough. Enough from everyone.

It's hard sometimes to remember that this board is populated by intelligent successful adults.