FORMULA 1 PIRELLI MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ 2015: RACE *** SPOILERS *** | Page 35 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 PIRELLI MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ 2015: RACE *** SPOILERS ***

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. toil

toil F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2014
    F12015 is pretty boring tbh. Used to love the games when I was little (10 years old and such).

Back on topic: I'm not forcing anyone to agree with me. Lewis didn't drive badly he just made mistakes. And singhof, Vettel in Bahrain actually drove pretty slowly too.

I said in Malaysia ham drove poorly because he seemed to be driving slower than Ferrari (seems it was due to heat). So yes if Lewis drives slowly I see it as a problem because I view him as the quickest in the field in terms of raw pace. One or two mistakes isn't what worries me because he makes them so rarely. I was also critical of how nico caught him just before the rain in silver stone

2. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Again the Bahrain story? He made ONE mistake and he was driving in front of a Mercedes at that time so it can not have been that slow...It is funny that you nag at one single fault during half a season but you do not worry about 5 mistakes in a single race. And it is furthermore funny that you think that you need to repeat that in different threads (Alonso poll). Obviously you have a problem that there is a guy in the field that was even more successful in his career so far so you do not miss a chance to talk him down. Some might call that an inferiority complex

It is also interesting that you rate Hamiltons race in Malaysia poor because he was driving slower although the Mercedes in general was not fast that day (so not Hamiltons fault) but at the same time him driving fast but inconsistent with several mistakes when the car is fastest on the track is not poor. Sounds very unlogic to me...
    I would call it the other way round because one is the fault of the car (Malaysia), the other the fault of the driver (Hungary).

But just for the records:
    Vettel came 5th in his Ferrari without the help of a safety car after one mistake and you call it a poor race
    Hamilton came 6th after the help of the saftey car and several penalties in front of him in the absolute fastest car in the field and you call it "not poor at all".
    Thanks, I think we are done here because it is obviously useless to discuss that any further, I could go down on the street talking to a parking meter as well, same result...

3. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    What took you so long?

4. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Are you guys going to argue this race for the next 3 weeks? :)

5. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    Yes, they are

G

6. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    It's a bloody long break.

7. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter

What else is there to do?

8. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    You now we are...an so will you ;)

9. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    It's all over but the shouting-vettel and Kimi drove like seasoned pros, hammy and nico didn't....

10. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    :)

11. Jana

Jana F1 Veteran

Mar 4, 2015
    The only real important thing to discuss is when are they going to bring back the sound on the cars.

12. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    #862 TifosiUSA, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    You agree that Lewis "didn't drive a bad race?"

I'll have what you're having LOL! What's your term...driving with the crowbar? Ah yes, that's it. And spare me the crap about "he extended his lead" since I know that's coming. If he didn't drive like a rookie he could have comfortably won that race since he was sitting in the fastest car. It was a comedy act of errors. No biggie, Lewis is a great driver, on to the next one which he will win easily en route to a WDC but this race was a joke. The fact that you think otherwise shows just how much of that LH Kool-Aid you've been drinking.

Anyway, I find it hilarious you're now such a Lewis fanboy, remember when you used to be a a big Rosberg fan? Now you bash him every chance you get.

Funny ****.

13. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Hami made terrible mistakes. You didnt read my subsequent posts?

14. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Were you joking originally?

15. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    He's a troublemaker and bully who should be kicked off the moderating team.....but that'll never happen.

16. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Hes far from a bully and I like tifosi12's posts for the most part but they took a turn for the bizarre recently. He does like to antagonize though, case in point rooting obnoxiously for Rosberg against MS and now mysteriously bashes Rosberg at every opportunity and cheers obnoxiously for LH

I just think it's funny at this point

17. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    it would be funny if he wasn't a moderator.....but yes you hit the nail on the head. Antagonising is exactly what he does.

18. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

19. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  20. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    +1

Taking away from their own shocking performance maybe?

Merc lost it by having poor starts and over exuberant driving from both their drivers. They got lucky for the. Out part to walk away with some points.

Threw away a win too by messing up the tires for Rosberg, they can't afford 2 tire heaters?

21. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

He's in the paddock and knows well many members of other teams. Chat amongst them is my guess. I would bet his opinion is well informed vs many of us lol! :)

22. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I'm sure he knows more than most of us (exceptions are toil and tif12).....but would they really talk to other teams about such issues?? surely not!

23. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    You have lost the plot..

24. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I fixed the article-that's how it should have read....

25. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    is that right?

You haven't been paying attention, then.