FORMULA 1 PIRELLI MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ 2015: RACE *** SPOILERS *** | Page 34 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 PIRELLI MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ 2015: RACE *** SPOILERS ***

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. toil

toil F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2014
    Unfortunately the race isn't just one lap long...

Just because you can set the fastest lap on fresher tyres and lower fuel load means nothing. It says nothing about the other 70 laps. Nice try but still irrelevant.

2. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    You're quite boring. You said Lewis was faster all race long. Either he was or he wasn't. Clearly he wasn't, so nice try but still irrelevant. LOL

3. toil

toil F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2014
    If I'm quite boring why are you refreshing the thread all day long and respondin within 3 minutes. Clearly you seem quite excited lol. I said he wasn't faster all race but whenever he was out of traffic he was making ground on everyone. Surely that's simple enough to understand

4. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I'm pretty sure that's not what you said....lol...nice back pedalling attempt though.

5. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Toil, you talk a whole load of ****. You haven't got a clue what you are on about. I have more F1 knowledge in my little finger than you have in your entire family. I have you on ignore, so I'm saved most of the white noise that is your pathetic attempts to twist reality, but when I catch parts of your posts quoted by others, it proves to me there is a village somewhere on your planet missing their I...T

6. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    He's got to be pulling our collective legs, surely!!!

7. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I hope for his mental health that it's all an act, because otherwise we have someone here that bases his life upon a fantasy version, and clearly twists reality down to the fine details to fit the fantasy. He doesn't have any ability to comprehend how weird it all sounds to those on the outside

8. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    You're more delusional than I thought previously.

His. Race. Was. ****.

Bad start
    idiotic overtaking attempt (for which he blamed rosberg)
    stuck behind Massa for days
    multiple crashes
    gifted Safety Cars, people dropping out and all (yet somehow this isn't luck, but talent!)
    more crashes

No not a bad race :rolleyes:.
    If this was ANY other driver you would have a ****ing field day. But because it's king ****ing Elton you have to convince yourself and others that Lewis actually drove a fantastic race.

9. Jackie and bill

Jackie and bill Formula Junior

Nov 29, 2014
    GB
    Full Name:
    William
    lol lefty :)

10. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    Clearly delusional. when no one agrees with him, that says a lot.

11. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    So let me summarize:
    When Vettel does run over the curbs at Bahrain ruining his front wing racing against Rosberg in a faster car he is an idiot ruining his own race showing that he will never be at the same level as Hamilton
    When Hamilton absolutely overpaces his car running through the gravel after seeing a space to overtake where is none, when he crashes in another car then these are "little mistakes with huge consequences"...
    And you call that unwarped view???
    So being fastest in the fastest car automatically makes it a good race? So let´s hope Maldonado never gets a Mercedes seat, would be interesting what you would say about him having the fastest lap before crashing into 7 cars...
    What is spot on at this biased pervertion of the truth? Yes, Hamilton extended his lead and others made mistakes as well (allthough there are very different opinions whether this was Rosbergs or Ricciardos mistake) but does that make Hamiltons race better? He had a lot of luck that weekend with a lot of things going his way like the safety car, the Rosberg crash or penalties and he seems not to be to proud to admit that but his fans are....

12. Smyrna355Spider

Smyrna355Spider F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Toil, I just don't understand your need to portray Lewis as a God. I understand you like him and we are all biased in someway here or there but this is an obsession with you. I agree that Hamilton is without a doubt one of the best drivers in F1 today. He is easily a top 5 driver but where you lose me is your absolute refusal to admit he is still a human.

You denounce Kimi at almost every race yet, if lewis screws the pooch like this, you say he was still the best ie... fastest and just bad luck.

I don't want to become part of your fight about how great he is, I am just saying he is a human with outstanding driving ability. He can and will have bad days when he drives like S__T, Jesus why is that so hard for you to admit?

13. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Lewis was in the best car so he should be making up ground amongst the back markers, but the question remains-why was he back there in the first place? He went into panic mode in lap one, made an arse of himself by blaming nico when even the Brits on cnbc said nico wasn't at fault, caused incidents that earned him penalty points, was criticized by the British press, etc. he's been very lucky the last 2 races; hammy is a quick driver no doubt but handles adversity poorly.....

Amazing that Seb is only 42 points behind given the superiority of the MBs. If Ferrari can find that one big upgrade....

14. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    That post was as spot on as toil gets. :)
    I rarely agree with toil but those comments were not too bad. He has a Hami bias and some of you have an anti toil bias.

Hamilton was fastest all weekend long but he made some bad mistakes.

As for Rosberg: he should know better

15. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Hahaha, so the post was relative spot on but not absolute :D

16. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Hamilton admits he drove like crap in Hungary.

Toil is either mentally challenged or a troll. I suppose both is also a realistic possibility.

It's pretty obvious that Toil is L(his)AO while posting just to ruffle feathers.

17. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    That's not saying much, really.

18. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I hope so, otherwise there are serious issues.

19. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I have to say mate, my nickname if anything might be lucky, not lefty.

20. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Einstein's Relativitaetstheorie as it applies to toil

21. JWeiss

JWeiss F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 18, 2010
    NYC and Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    JWeiss
    I think we all need a vacation. How about 3 weeks off for the lot of us?

22. maulaf

maulaf Formula 3

Feb 24, 2011
    Cape Town
    meh... bought F12015 for the PS4 to play it safe :) I have reached the Preacher's level of driving at this stage :(

23. JWeiss

JWeiss F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 18, 2010
    NYC and Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    JWeiss
    Have they implemented the points system in F1 2015? Would suck to have your PS4 SuperLicense suspended.

24. ricksb

ricksb F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2005
    Montclair Village
    Full Name:
    B. Ricks
    How is it? Better or worse than previous versions on the old systems?

25. maulaf

maulaf Formula 3

Feb 24, 2011
    Cape Town
    haha... The last time I tried myself at that was F1 1995 on the PS1. I really enjoyed Adelaide and Aida and that bunch of old tracks, so I can't really say which one wins this comparison, yet :)