FORMULA 1 DHL TURKISH GRAND PRIX 2020 - ISTANBUL.......Qualifying ▄▀▄▀ Spoilers ▀▄▀▄ | Page 8 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 DHL TURKISH GRAND PRIX 2020 - ISTANBUL.......Qualifying ▄▀▄▀ Spoilers ▀▄▀▄

Discussion in 'F1' started by jgonzalesm6, Nov 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    you won't be surprised I think DR could take advantage of any upset and inch his way to the front :)

I think your boy has improved out of sight !!

Not his driving ability which was never in question, but his attitude to the other drivers around him ..... still a Dutchman (it's their fault :p ) but is not doing the dangerous stuff now and is driving with GOOD judgement, takes time like it does in life but I am back to rooting for him (after Dan of course :) )

stavura, Nembo1777, Bas and 1 other person like this.
  2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I live closer to Melbourne these days so that one is very high on my list as well for next year....so long corona ****s off into the distance!
    DR certainly wouldn't count him out...a decent enough start will make him an immediate challenger. Good to have the aussies back rooting for Max...that's about the highest achievement one can get :p:p:p:D

3. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    We're a tough crowd to please :D

Where are you living now ?

Melbourne is first cab off the rank next year and I'm driving the 355CH down again (hopefully without the speeding fines this time :( )

Oz has had MANY days now without any COVID cases or deaths so hopefully we are over it and even our football stadiums are allowed 100% so I don't see why the GP won't be back to normal by March :)

Bas likes this.
  4. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I'm in PNG right now. Good to hear about that....I see no reason why it shouldn't be allowed to happen!

5. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

That’s one exotic location!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bas likes this.
  6. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Keep away from the headhunters mate !!!

I did my air force training with 2 PNG guys back in the 70s, one was a lovely guy and the other had filed teeth :eek:

Bas likes this.
  7. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    Hydrate!

Bas likes this.
  8. johnireland

johnireland F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 19, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    John A Ireland
    The track surface compromised everyone, wet or dry. It sucked because the supplied tires were not made for the track. After four hours of practice over two days, in wet conditions, two teams were more successful than the rest in finding a set up that was relatively workable. If it rains at all during the race, half the field could wipe out and it is impossible to predict who those would be. Just a bad race weekend that will prove very very little.

9. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Just a bit!
    :D

It's not nearly as bad as the internet told me it was going to be. Well...up until I got to Mt Hagen, which was less pleasant. Day I was leaving they decided to have a tribal fight which meant I nearly missed my flight...they started to block the only road out, lol. Mental place :p
    absolutely...I know quite a few people here that have properly fainted and been admitted to hospital for not drinking enough.

10. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Persona Non Grata ???!!

11. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Papua New-Guinea

Bas likes this.