For Sale CNC Motors: Tailor Made F12 TDF w/ Blue Carbon and 167 Miles!!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For Sale CNC Motors: Tailor Made F12 TDF w/ Blue Carbon and 167 Miles!!!

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Sales@CNCMOTORS, Dec 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    It’s imaginatively called “Ferrari Telemetry” (I’ve got it in mine)

It’s not listed on the Personalization Plate for this car, so I’d so No.

Yes, it’s cool - all the in-Car stuff works great, and it produces great video. I just can’t get my damn telemetry software from the USB to load to my pc to show the extended data. Dealer has not been able to resolve yet either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Sales@CNCMOTORS Formula 3

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    Thank you.
    I think I could do a tailor made car or traditional spec in a similar time frame with you. For others, there are a whole process and romance that goes into which could take days/weeks.

I think this car is spec'ed very well and the tailor made stuff is relatively simple (Paint, Blue Carbon, Seat stripes etc). It is a a color scheme that is nice and will be nice in 20+ years. I have seen other specs that I think only the original owner would appreciate :eek:
    I love the TDF and think the louvered quarters give it that Classy/Agressive look.
    Or as I said above got offered something special and did not have the space so this is the car that had to go. Newest car = least attached emotionally?
    Haha, no it does not....

Caeruleus11 and G. Pepper like this.
  3. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    To each his own. I thought the F12 was ugly. The TdF worse, and this car would be sale proof!

But as they say, "There is a butt for every seat"! I'm sure someone will see it and say, "That's EXACTLY how I would have spec'd it"! Good for him!

...... and don't get me started on the 'station wagon'! :)

4. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Sales@CNCMOTORS Formula 3

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    TDF and F12 are ugly? o_O

The station wagon we can agree on :D

G. Pepper likes this.