FLATOUTRACING's 355 C Sold !! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FLATOUTRACING's 355 C Sold !!

Discussion in '348/355' started by FLATOUTRACING, Jan 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. squidracing

squidracing Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Jon....I get goose bumps just thinking how f'n hot it would be to turn some laps at the Glen (or anyother place for that matter) in a 333....I think my girlfriend might get jealous being relegated to second place in the priority list.

F328 BobD....you're correct. Jon's a class act.

2. FLATOUTRACING

FLATOUTRACING F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2001
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Jon K.
    BobD,

The song is "The Only Way" by the band Filter on their album entitled "The Amalgamut". You may recognize the song from the early Hummer commericials where they are driving a Hummer across the frozen artic.

Matt,

The Momo car was sold two weeks ago and I just found out today that Mr. Cox (Empire State Region) bought the car. Not sure why he bought it since he already owns one. The rumor is that he is flipping this one in Europe.

If we went in half I have to have the wife sign a pre-nup. She would get everything except my truck, my trailer and the 333SP.

Regards,

Jon

3. squidracing

squidracing Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    At least you would do a pre-nump...I wasn't smart enough. So I now have nothing to worry about!!

I'm suprised that there is an arbitrage with europe, as their cars usually go for a lot less. I guess the strong euro is making for some strange bedfellows.