First Ferrari and first post! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

First Ferrari and first post!

Discussion in '360/430' started by Brandon Marshall, Jun 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jfor348

jfor348 Rookie

Apr 14, 2016
    Vancouver
    Full Name:
    John Foreman
    Isn’t that always the way? Of course, everything works PERFECTLY during the test drive. It’s after you pay and drive away that you have to start thinking “Ooookkk, what’s it going to be first? Congrats nonetheless, most of us go through it!

2. MKTViper

MKTViper Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2018
    Swan Point MD
    Full Name:
    Mike
    If you're still getting misfire codes, I'd suggest cleaning out the upper intake plenum as well as the MAFs. Probably residual oil from the overfill still getting into the cylinders. The engine starts to suck in a lot of air at 4K and above, especially if you're gettin' on the throttle.

What type of code reader do you have? I'd definitely suggest an AP200 with Ferrari software downloaded. It'll read codes standard OBDII's won't as well as provide clutch wear.

EastMemphis likes this.
  3. Brandon Marshall

Jun 27, 2020
    Oak Ridge NC
    Full Name:
    Brandon Marshall
    So this will be my final update on this thread. All the bugs have been worked out. I have had no other issues since the last post. Since the last post, I had the dealership install headers, catless pipe and exhaust. I sent the ECU's to Mase Engineering. All I can say is wow. Steve was on top of his game for sure. I pulled them on a Wednesday, sent them over night to Mase and had them back Friday morning. The tune is absolutely amazing to say the least. It pulls much harder and smoother than before. World class service, thanks Steve.