Financing or Leasing of Pagani/ Chiron etc | FerrariChat

Financing or Leasing of Pagani/ Chiron etc

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Aei Walters, Oct 21, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Aei Walters

Aei Walters Rookie

Oct 21, 2017
    Full Name:
    Ari Walters
    Hi all,and thanks in advance for any advice.

Was reading on a Tube video,there'a guy that says that Paganis and Chirons can not be financed nor leased in any way. That you need to pay cash,in advance.
    Yet there is a link to the Bugatti website,offering leases and financing.

Here is a direct cut and paste from his posts:

"To finance a car, you have to have the vin number as well as insurance before the funds are released to you. Pagani won’t build a car until funds are secured, so there is no vin yet, and no vin=no insurance."

I'm confused as to why he says you need to buy insurance on a car that hasn't even been built yet.

Anyone?

Thanks
    Ari

2. 1slocrx

1slocrx Karting

Jun 26, 2011
    Bay Area, CA
    It is true that Pagani will not build and or release/ship a car until it is paid in full. Im not sure on the rest of the details in your post but hopefully my input will help.

3. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    That is interesting. I seem to be one of the few on this website that likes Paganis while others have said the cars look tacky. Maybe they are in such low demand (compared to other supercar makers) they have to build them as paid in advance and can't risk making it and someone backing out.