FF values. What's going on? | Page 29 | FerrariChat

FF values. What's going on?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by puckybadger, Apr 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Darkshear

Darkshear Karting

Mar 31, 2019
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Kalon Dillon
    I was watching this car closely to see how it landed. It's a really nice spec, and I feel like the heritage color compliments it well. First owner knew what they wanted. Hopefully we see these cars stay in this 110-130 range for now. I'm stacking miles on mine--4,000 miles in 3 months. Would be a bonus if the car held some value so I didn't feel like I was lighting a stack of cash on fire every time the engine starts :)

2. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

andyrichter likes this.
  3. Natkingcolebasket69

4. Natkingcolebasket69

I think this dealer is on fchat. They sold the white tr to a member west coasta. I think they have clean cars and some with very minor issues from
    What I recall, hence the prices at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FerrariTexas likes this.
  5. ntmatter

ntmatter Rookie

Mar 15, 2014
    Gig Harbor, WA
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I'm looking for into an FF as well, I can't imagine these going too much below $110K-$120K, given the value uplift from, say, a 612. The 415 Motorsports one seems almost suspiciously low priced; I've looked through the pics trying to find significant flaws - there's a few dings inside and out but even for a base first-year model this price makes me wonder - maybe it's been smoked in? I'm figuring a $145K 2014 now will be about $125K in 2 years, and maybe $110K in 5 years. Then, likely will float around there for a further 10 (a la the 456 floating in the high $50K range the last decade) then will drift up from there. So, not an investment, but still would come out better than buying a new M5 or C63, even with the maintenance!

6. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    FerrariTexas, BOKE and ScottS like this.
  7. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    is it me or do the leather seats look rather loose on this one?

8. Natkingcolebasket69

No I saw the car it looked good.

9. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    ahh...really pretty color combo

10. Natkingcolebasket69

What’s funny is that I saw it in West palm and they had it for over 6 months at 135k, it got 126k in Vegas... how on earth did they not get that kind of offer in 6 months in west palm baffles me?
    I love Marino motors; it’s former Naples Motorsport guys.

As far as the 25k car for 110k, I’m checking with the guy there to see if it has any history...if not someone should buy it!! Can’t go much lower than that!

11. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    maybe in south florida AWD coupes arent high demand like a convertible

12. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    i thought exactly the same maybe a bad pic?

13. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    Carfax shows damage reported in 2016. It could be minor but if someone on here is interested definitely get inspected before purchasing.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  14. Natkingcolebasket69

That’s what I thought- this dealer has great stuff but usually small carfax issues. Looks to be 10k below usual asking price.

tfazio likes this.
  15. Rosino81

Rosino81 Rookie

May 25, 2013
    London, UK
    I don’t get this. Modern Ferrari are so much better than in the past, if anything a regularly run car would have had all issues sorted out?

also in Europe you can buy a warranty until the car is 15yrs old.. is this nit the case of the US as people seem to be terrified of out of warranty cars. Here you can just have it inspected and put the warranty on for peace of mind.

16. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Since it’s mine I’ll speak up. Car is nice. Definitely a driver but well kept like my other Ferrari’s. Have a line on a 2016 FF black black and an amazing black black Lusso -so likely my wife won’t even notice the switch. Carfax appeared after purchase and there is no evidence of any accident or paintwork. Not at servicing dealer Or servicing body shop. Could have gone elsewhere of course but most likely was towed for Mechanical Failure and tow Incident took the time to get on carfax according to California laws. Truly sucks.

FF was inspected at purchase by Ferrari CF for warranty and no issues 12/17. They acquired the car for me from local Lamborghini dealer where I saw it while window shopping. I am a
    Long term customer of FCF and I know they wouldn’t get a bad car for me knowingly. They inspected it before they would even offer it to
    me. I’m happy to have an inspection done for anyone interested.
    I drove it daily and love it. Almost all of the options available at that time.

Agree on lower limit of pricing. I know my service manager well and he can vouch or the car and the seller - I give all my Ferrari’s to them and tell them to make them perfect.

As an aside it seems that the prices are climbing which I did t think was possible. Like 2012 FF going up. Happy to see and makes the delta to Lusso more palatable. Almost want to wait for the new 2+2 to hit and exert downward pressure on Lussos.

17. Natkingcolebasket69

Sucks it showed up after but I think it will only cost u like 10k on the sale so nbd! Glws !

18. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Link to your car?

19. Natkingcolebasket69

Post 705

20. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    I have to say, the supply of FFs in general is pretty low. I have decided to take the plunge and add an FF along side my 488, My dealer has had none for a while and none in sight.

ANOpax, Natkingcolebasket69 and Bundy like this.
  21. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    SLM - Glad to see you’re back where you should be.

I think from your F12-488 experience you’ll love the FF. Don’t know anyone who didn’t enjoy theirs. I only say I should have bought one sooner.

ScottS

slm and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  22. Bundy

Bundy Formula 3

May 18, 2011
    Arizona & Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Anir
    Cool to see the FF possibly getting the recognition that it deserves. What other $125-150K car is as practical and yet a bona fide exotic with a hand-built NA V12 engine? It does everything so well.

[​IMG]