FF Tinted Tail lights - anyone interested in swapping? | FerrariChat

FF Tinted Tail lights - anyone interested in swapping?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by uberwag, Apr 19, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. uberwag

uberwag Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 17, 2016
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    Preston
    Hey all-
    I have a new-to-me 2012 Ferrari FF (by way of @ScottS !) that came with tinted taillights. I am looking to switch it up and go back to non-tinted taillights / non-black wheels for a different look, and I've been trying to find a set of stock taillights to buy without luck. Thought I would post here to see if anyone is going the other direction, and is interested to swapping out their stock rear tail lights with my tinted set. I don't know have any history on how they were done or if they are Novitec's, etc...all I know is that they look factory and the finish is permanent and high-quality. Thanks!
    (I have a thread in the classifieds currently with pictures for those interested: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/swap-ferrari-ff-tinted-taillights-fog-lights-for-stock-ones.616983/ )

2. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    I was told they were Novitecs. Expensive option ....

How’s the FF ?

I saw the video of the RC doing 330 KPH on the Autobahn....Made me miss it.

Still nothing like the sound of THAT engine.

ScottS

3. uberwag

uberwag Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 17, 2016
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    Preston
    It’s great! When the world turns normal again we need to meet up with the Lusso and the FF. Added the Capristo exhaust, love the sound even more. A tire has a small leak, so that’s all the excuse I need to convince myself to buy new wheels ha. May lower on the factory suspension just a little, and adding a Mase tune sometime this week or next-should be fun! I’m loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. uberwag

uberwag Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 17, 2016
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    Preston
    Update: bought new untinted taillights so I am selling the tinted ones outright. Updating my ad in the classifieds, but if anyone wants to give them a try let me know!

5. Jordanb1

Jordanb1 Rookie

Jul 8, 2020
    Full Name:
    Jordan Bem
    Hi,

Could be interested. How much are you looking for?

PM me.

Best,
    J

6. uberwag

uberwag Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 17, 2016
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    Preston