FF Brochure and/or Press Kit.... | FerrariChat

FF Brochure and/or Press Kit....

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by FerrariMC, Mar 2, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariMC

FerrariMC Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2006
    Allentown, PA Area
    Full Name:
    Mark C
    Guys, I always make sure I get the latest Ferrari brochures as soon as they're available, so has anyone seen or possess an FF brochure and/or FF press kit yet? I know I may be early, cause I'm assuming they were possibly given out at Geneva this week, but I figured maybe to clients who were invited by Ferrari to view the FF in advance as well. I'm just dying to eventually get my hands on the brochure, or better yet, the press kit from Geneva as soon as I can! PM's are very much welcomed! Grazie mille. Ciao!

Mark

2. Cariad

Cariad Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2006
    Any F1 Circuit
    #3 Cariad, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  3. FerrariMC

FerrariMC Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2006
    Allentown, PA Area
    Full Name:
    Mark C
    Oh man, that's great Cariad, I would've loved that. One day I will hopefully be invited to a premiere, it would just be a great experience. So you haven't seen a brochure for the FF?

4. Cariad

Cariad Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2006
    Any F1 Circuit
    The sales booklets for the newer Ferrari models are typically hardcover productions of around 50 pages, they are rarely available at least here in the USA and are given out if you ask after the purchase of a car. Many do appear on ebay, again mostly offered by dealers.
    As far as the FF is concerned you will have to await final base specifications and options.
    I am sure this has already been determined and that pricing and market availability details will follow quickly. Press kits are even rarer and sometimes offered on ebay by an accredited journalist making an extra dime.

5. FerrariMC

FerrariMC Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2006
    Allentown, PA Area
    Full Name:
    Mark C
    #6 FerrariMC, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
    Yeah, I know, I have most of them, from the 360 Brochure through to the GTO, I even have 2 of some. They are definitely hard to obtain at times, you're right about that. Luckily I have some great connections and I can usually always get my hands on them. I also have a bunch of the press kits too (Challenge Stradale, 612, California, etc.), most come with the "picture cd's" and some other stuff, so they're really nice to have. It's just harder to find journalists that want to part with theirs. Thanks though.

Mark

6. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    Completely forgot to ask about one.

7. FerrariMC

FerrariMC Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2006
    Allentown, PA Area
    Full Name:
    Mark C
    #8 FerrariMC, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
    DAMN!! You know anyone that's still there? Though the "press days" are over (aren't they?), so I wonder if they even have them available at the stand anymore? I wouldn't know.

Mark