Few issues "bugging" me, literally! | FerrariChat

Few issues "bugging" me, literally!

Discussion in '612/599' started by FNCOOL, Oct 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FNCOOL

FNCOOL Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2020
    UAE
    Full Name:
    GEZEN BILIR
    Let me start with famous lcd screen. In fact all was perfect with LCD, the was central RPM backlight. So it went for a repair to a famous I believe Russian guy in Dubai, worked fine for few weeks and now LCD is gone, analogs are fine. Is this hiw it looks when lcd dies? Strange is when I look with bare eyes, it looks dark with a grey cloud at center. When I take photo, camera observes more. I took one shot from far to show it dark but from near shot, it looks different with camera.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my VOG-L29 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. FNCOOL

FNCOOL Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2020
    UAE
    Full Name:
    GEZEN BILIR
    Problem 2:
    My key fobs trunk button seems to be stuck. I can't open/lock anything with any of the buttons. Door buttons click but don't function, trunk does not click. Maybe it's stuck and causes no functionality for rest. How can I reach the part behind the rubber to see the issue?

Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. FNCOOL

FNCOOL Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2020
    UAE
    Full Name:
    GEZEN BILIR
  4. kahrl

kahrl Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 19, 2009
    Hudson, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Bob Kahrl
    That left-side screen is the Achilles Heel of the 599/612. Mine is very dark, essentially unreadable, at start-up on cold days, which around here is about 6 months a year. After the car warms up for about 10 minutes, the screen lightens up and becomes visible. My car is a 2010 model. What's this screen going to be like in five years? 15 years?

FNCOOL likes this.
  5. FNCOOL

FNCOOL Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2020
    UAE
    Full Name:
    GEZEN BILIR
    Hello Kahrl. Does your`s look like mine, with kind of a cloudy look at the centers?