Ferraris in America - from Paul at Everyday Driver | FerrariChat

Ferraris in America - from Paul at Everyday Driver

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Everyday Driver, Jul 9, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Everyday Driver

Oct 17, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Everyday Driver
    Hi all,

I am posting with permission from Rob Lay, FerrariChat administrator.

Last summer, car review show Everyday Driver came to Utah to shoot a feature film in celebration of the 50 years of the Porsche 911. The result was the only production of its kind, and has gone on to sell worldwide in addition to broadcasting on Discovery's Velocity Channel.

50 Years of the 911

This year, we are making a similar and grander documentary to celebrate 60 years of Ferrari in America.

The film will be shot in and around the Park City / Salt Lake City, Utah area and focus specifically on the mid-engine V8 Ferrari cars, beginning with the 308 and including the 328, 348, 355, 360, 430 and 458.

The current shoot dates are during the week of August 3-9, 2014. We are looking for Utah-based, unmodified Ferrari models listed above. Also open to suggestions from the group! Would you please help point me towards these car owners, or offer suggestions on locating them?

As seen in the Porsche film and all of their work, the production will feature hosts Paul and Todd in their unique back-and-forth style, offering two different impressions of the cars as they drive them. Additionally, every owner will be featured behind the wheel of their own car, sharing their history with the brand and their ownership experience.

More details to come about shoot locations and timing for owners joining us with their car for the shoot, and please pass along to anyone with the Ferrari cars named above!

Many thanks in advance,

Best,
    Paul Schmucker

Co-host of Everyday Driver
    Everyday Driver
    EverydayDriver - YouTube
    [email protected]

Paul (mobile) 818-632-0350
    [email protected]

2. MartyMcFly88MPH

MartyMcFly88MPH Karting

Jan 30, 2013
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Marty McFly
    I can't offer a car, but wanted to say great show. I'm a big fan.

3. Everyday Driver

Oct 17, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Everyday Driver
    Hi Marty, thanks for your kind words--we appreciate you watching!

Let me know if you have ideas on where we can locate these cars!

Best,

Paul

4. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Sent you a PM. Looking forward to it. I'm a die hard fan.

5. rpissm

rpissm Formula 3

Aug 11, 2013
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Have you hit up the service dept guys at Steve Harris immports? They have an email list of their customers and maybe they'd consider putting a mention of your project in the next email they send out.

6. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    Iam in Park City and have an 08 Scud. Kevin