Ferrari Sightings | Page 42 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Sightings

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Cheetah, Feb 19, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. IROC_DIS

IROC_DIS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    craig w.
    If thats the same gas station I'm thinking of then I was there on my bike with a few other guys Sunday afternoon. We were doing the Lake Wateree lap

2. Irishman

Irishman F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2005
    Raleigh
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    And I can see the ultimate destination for everyone's ride in the background, a FAMILY DOLLAR :):).

3. st.tully

st.tully Karting

Jan 29, 2004
    Hey Peter -

Got the TR, now selling and going for a 550 perhaps. I still haven't set-up that sim racing system yet although I bought all the parts. Not enough time in the day!!! Maybe I should just turn my Mondial into a track car and get you to teach me how to drive for real rather than mess with the sim. Cheers!!

4. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    Give me a ring and lets get together next week or the week after. Would love to see the sim parts.

5. IROC_DIS

IROC_DIS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    craig w.
    This afternoon, maybe around 4pm. Silver 360 coupe turning right from Gervais/Highway 1 onto State Street. I didn't see it at first, just heard him downshift. Sounded like he had an aftermarket exhaust on it.

About an hour later, a very old red Ferrari heading down I20 East, around Lexington I think. I have no idea what model it was, it had to be something older than any of the 1980s models though.

6. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Red 348 Spider at an undisclosed location...thanks Jack ;). Hopefully we'll see it out on the 1st. Also saw a Vantage V8 at Leith Jaguar.

7. st.tully

st.tully Karting

Jan 29, 2004
    Orange Lambo on Hillsborough Street in Raleigh this afternoon.

8. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Coupe or spyder? If it was a coupe, dark tint on the windows?

9. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Tell me more!

10. byronn5

byronn5 Karting

Oct 20, 2006
    NC
    Full Name:
    Ross
    Red 348 in a parking lot off Battleground Ave. early afternoon today

11. MGD416

MGD416 Formula 3

Jun 4, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Matt
    parked next to a Rolls Royce when I went to the Texaco to get my tail light fixed and saw a Bentley GTC at the mall

12. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    The Silver 360 coupe was Buddy Delaney and the older red Ferrari was Floyd Harper in his Daytona, Fiona. If the weather holds up,
    you will probably see those and more on Saturday in front of Ristorante Divino in the Vista. We'll be celebrating Enzo's birthday at
    a special luncheon. Why don't you come out and meet the guys?

13. MGD416

MGD416 Formula 3

Jun 4, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Matt
    red 360 spider on fairview rd around 3:30

14. IROC_DIS

IROC_DIS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    craig w.
    I might walk by and gawk a little. I graduate from the police academy Friday so this weekend I'll be with most of my family hanging out.

15. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    Congratulations! Stop by if you have a chance. We always need friends in law enforcement!

16. zjhoward

zjhoward Karting

Dec 15, 2007
    Full Name:
    Zachary Howard
    Last night in downtown Raleigh I saw a white Phantom, a dark blue V8 Vantage, and a rossa corsa 360 modena along Glenwood Ave. Pretty Sweet.

17. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Titanium 360 Spider in Winston Salem @ 5-Points last night. Thought for sure it was eclipse185, but one glance from the driver assured me it wasn't.

18. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Silver 360 Spider with Challenge grill dropping another gentleman off to pick up a Vantage V8 from Leith Jaguar, both of whom are regulars at the Triangle Italians meets. There was also a silver 355 Spider with a personal plate that said "F1" but none of us knew who it was.

19. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Red F430 Spider on Lake Pine Rd between Cary Pkwy and US64 yesterday afternoon. At first I thought it was Marc until I realized it was a 430 and not a 360.

20. JM4re

JM4re Formula 3

Aug 21, 2006
    Nothingcouldbefiner
    Full Name:
    JPM
    Red F430 spider downtown Greenville yesterday, the famous "8 UP". Also 2 different Lotus Elises, 1 british racing green on Wade Hampton on Friday and a titanium grey one last night on Woodruff Rd.

21. MGD416

MGD416 Formula 3

Jun 4, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Matt
    lots... maserati coupe at providence place (providence rd and sharon amity), bentley on my street, rolls royce on providence. silver 360 at golf course

22. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Yellow F355 Spider at the corner of High House and Maynard this afternoon... damn did it sound good leaving the light ;)

Also saw a red Viper GTS in what appeared to be full racing bodywork and decal package; first on Capital Blvd and then I saw him again on 64 near the Cary Autopark. Also saw a charcoal 997 GT3 with black wheels on the belt line.

23. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    followed a red f430 spider, same one i usually see, for a few miles down woodruff rd. sounded good wish he would have gotten on it tho. also saw a burnt orange elise on woodruff rd today a few min before the 430

24. ActionFigure

ActionFigure Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2005
    Cary NC
    Full Name:
    Matt

25. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Haha, did you see me come up behind you? I turned left onto Maynard and then I caught a glimpse of you in the neighborhood.