Ferrari Sightings | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Sightings

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Cheetah, Feb 19, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    THE DUCE IS LOOSE! Former Eagle Star running back now in Pittsburg. 04 360 Syder, Back on Black, he may come to the Dragon event next weekend.

2. Santini

Santini Formula Junior

Oct 1, 2003
    North Carolina
    A gorgeous red 355 convertible in Cary this morning, on Old Apex Road. Stunning!!!

3. IROC_DIS

IROC_DIS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    craig w.
    coming back from my MSF class, on rosewood avenue in columbia at about 3:55pm, a red testarossa with an older gentleman driving with his wife/girlfriend/friend, sounded oh so delicious as he accelerated

4. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Those of you who live in Cary, that red 355 Spider is parked at a limo place on Chapel Hill Rd. between Academy St. and Maynard Rd. frequently. Very beautiful car.

5. Cheetah

Cheetah Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Alan
    F40 on Independence :)
    ....but, going the opposite direction :(

Ferrari's on Independence ....what next, opera on Wilkerson?

6. NeuroSpeed

NeuroSpeed Karting

Feb 27, 2005
    Statesville, NC
    Full Name:
    Adam Whitener
    Yellow 360 Spider

Heading East on I-40 Business around 2:45 today, and with the top down, no less. :)

Sadly, my brother and I were going in the opposite direction.

7. 360 Spyder

360 Spyder Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Not a Ferrari but...An Orange Lotus Elise in Chapel Hill. Airport Road and I-40. I was in the Blockbuster talking with a friend and she suddenly said "What is that?!" I turned around and saw it driving through the lot. It went up the driveway and headed toward 40. This was yesterday around 6ish.

8. 360 Spyder

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Silver Porsche Carerra GT this morning outside of Cracker Barrel on Wendover Ave.

9. EnzymaticRacer

EnzymaticRacer F1 Veteran

Feb 27, 2005
    I saw what I believe was a red 308 Spider heading west on I-40 at around 1:00 near Statesville on Friday.

Sadly I was going the other direction...

10. zoom

zoom Rookie

Dec 15, 2003
    Summerfield, NC
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    You were close...It was a red 328...following a black 355. We didn't make the event in Asheville a few weeks ago, so we headed out there last weekend. Stopped in Statesville for lunch.

Kevin

11. EnzymaticRacer

Feb 27, 2005
    Ahhhh ok. I only got a glimpse of it before you were already past me since I was basically just getting on to 40 at the time.

Beautiful car... I would love to see it a bit closer some time.

12. zoom

zoom Rookie

Dec 15, 2003
    Summerfield, NC
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    We'll be at VIR at the end of the month. Will you be able to make it up for the event?

13. EnzymaticRacer

Feb 27, 2005
    My family will definitely be there as well.

It looks like it is going to be a lot of fun.

14. 360 Spyder

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    A Dark Green Aston Martin blew past me today. Funny thing is...I was going in excess of 100 and he passed me like I was standing still.

15. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Red 308/328 at Chatam St. Autoparts in Cary yesterday around lunch time. I was too slow on getting out my camera phone. One of my friends said the red 355 Spider in Cary was out late last night running up and down Chapel Hill Rd.

16. 360 Spyder

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    A stunning 360 Spider...topless...in Chapel Thrill yesterday around 6pm going up Franklin.

To the driver...Thank You for reving when the light turned green! The sound bouncing off the Caribou Coffee I was sitting at was outstanding!

17. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Alright, obviously we see a trend with this gray 360 spider in the triangle. Nobody knows him??

18. st.tully

st.tully Karting

Jan 29, 2004
    A nice red 348 in Raleigh parked just off of Five Points this evening. Looking good.

19. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    A silver Ferrari 360 Modena on Hillsborough St. at ~1:05 PM today (May 4th).

20. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Not a Ferrari, but a red Lamborghini Murcielago cruising the lot at Leith Audi in the Cary Autopark today at about 11:20 AM. Absolutely gorgeous, but was gone when I walked back over with my camera.

21. 360 Spyder

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Again today...the Orange Lotus Elise. This time at Target in Durham. I left my card this time.;)

22. FerrariDude355F1

May 5, 2002
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Amir H.

I also saw the orange Lotus a few weeks ago at Target, owners was pretty nice and we talked about cars for a few mins. Another car I have been seeing is a
    Black 360 F1 Spider with black top cruisnig around hillsborough rd and cole mill rd in Durham. Its sounds amazing with Tubi!!!!

23. DUKE1

DUKE1 Karting

Feb 6, 2004
    NC
    Full Name:
    James
    The good news is that I finally saw an Enzo. The bad news is that it was being repaired, engine being sent back to the factory someone said.

On a brighter note FCI still has the yellow 430 in the Ferrari showroom and there’s a gray CGT in the Porsche showroom.

24. 360 Spyder

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Today...Chapel Hill...54 getting onto 40...a Red Testarossa. This was around 6pm.
    I love the license tag on it too. (If you are the driver/owner...you know what your tag is;))

25. 360 Spyder

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Just about 30 minutes ago...on 40 going through Hillsborough. I was driving along and saw two sets of headlights coming up from behind me. Very quickly I might add. Then...Zoooom...Zoooooom. A 355 and a 360 blew past me. Hell...I hit the gas, caught up, and ran with you for a bit. Then I had to get off on my exit and you two continued on towards Durham/Raleigh. At 2 am and 100mph+...I was not paying attention to colors; but both looked either black or dark blue. Thanks for the run guys! That sound will ring in my ears for days.;)