Ferrari SF90 Stradale vs Lamborghini Sian | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Ferrari SF90 Stradale vs Lamborghini Sian

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by Ohanoune, Sep 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    At that price, there's a whole lot more wrong than just the design.

mkraft3003 likes this.
  2. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    Pls stop trolling. You don't like the car, we get it. Most of us do like it though and performance wise it is a beast, irrespectively of what you keep saying!!!

stavura, jpalmito, fil and 4 others like this.
  3. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
  4. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
  5. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    You know, I think you would be much happier over on Lambo-talk discussing fashion trends and snap chat. What exactly are you trying to achieve with those videos? No matter how many videos and pictures you post, compared to the SF90 the hybrid Aventador will still be an overpriced slow mess of a car for poseurs.

TheF1BOB, Philipnz, stavura and 5 others like this.
  6. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    Why do you keep posting this here? You’re Better posting them in the Lamborghini forums. There is nothing similar about these cars. You might as well post photos of a Pagani while your at it. I’m not a sold on the sf90, but that Lambo is horrible. I guess if you wanted something so extreme and to show off your money, but still ugly.

7. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    The supject is clear, [SF90 vs SIAN] .. Instead u better ask urself why u r (here) reading my post!! ;) ;) enjoy it ;) there are lots of upcoming reviews for both cars here to come as soon as possible, u will only find these reviews here ;) enjoy ;)

DGPF likes this.
  8. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    or YouTube if you care. I think you are one of the only people that care about the Lamborghini. Troll away while I put this in ignore.

9. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Showcasing the maturity level and vocabulary skills of a 17 year old. Class act...

10. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    I think the easiest thing from here on out is to just go silent. Let him post all his BS till he's Bonzai Blu in the face. Our time can be spent better elsewhere.

11. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    Agreed. I also put him on ignore so he can post away.

Il Co-Pilota likes this.
  12. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
  13. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Hi. A.B.
    As you know, we have people of all ages participating in this forum. Keep the comments on his posts, his age or class (or lack thereof) being irrelevant.
    Thanks

DGPF, ScottS and Ohanoune like this.
  14. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    Thank you Mr Chua, I'm 29 and that's not really young, and also I'm not a native English speaker so my vocabulary skills are not that good, I know, but why this should be a problem ;) Thanks again.

DGPF likes this.
  15. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    The reason you are getting a less than optimum response is you're putting two very different cars head to head. There is nothing wrong with this, of course. However, you do proclaim the Sian is "better."

You are entitled to crown whatever car you want as superior. However, this being a Ferrari enthusiast forum, you're bound to encounter strong disagreement. Which I assume is the real point correct?

Ohanoune likes this.
  16. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    Of-course, disagreement is a very healthy thing. I love disagreement, and that's why I put these 2 new hybrid cars vs each-others, the ONLY thing I don't like is those who come here and insult others THOUGH the subject is clear (SIAN VS SF90). ;)
    By way of example: The Sian, has a very beautiful strange exterior which is true to its DNA, BUT at same time the SF90 has an incredibly beautiful new interior and etc..., I though they will talk about these matters instead of insulting each-others !!

DGPF likes this.
  17. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #93 paulchua, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    There are subjective, objective, and unknown components to the two cars you describe.

Cars aesthetics is firmly in the subjective camp. I'm happy you like Sian's looks. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, is cliche but wholely true.

As far as future value, that's solidly in the 'unknown' camp. Nobody knows what the cost of these cars will be down the line. This fact does not preclude speculation, but in the end - it will be just that - opinion, it only becomes fact - well when it does.

Objectively, however, it costs multitudes more than the SF90, and on paper does not have the same performance. Of course, top dog performance is not the "end all be all" - but unless you got money burning a hole in your pocket, the cost is always a genuine consideration.

There were two insults. One your writing style, which I will assume, is an artifact of your language-translation tool. The second is your lack of grace. I can be forgiving on the former; the latter, however, does have some truth. Your approach mirrors many in trolls in the past. My advice is to tread a bit diplomatic with your enthusiasm for the Sian.

Welcome to Fchat!

perrinnation and Ohanoune like this.
  18. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    I'll be a bit diplomatic with my enthusiasm for the Sian ;)

paulchua likes this.
  19. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    You are a gentleman sir.

Have fun!

Ohanoune likes this.
  20. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    Thank u ;););)

perrinnation likes this.
  21. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
  22. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Here's what I think is the issue, and I write this in good spirit as a bit of guidance.

You say that you want a discussion of Sian vs. SF90, but all you do is post random videos etc. Not once have you made an actual attempt at this. You say the subject is clear, but your first post is nothing but a video. Had your first post in this thread been along the lines of " Hello all. I'm a huge fan of the Sian and think it's great for this and that reason, what do you guys think, blablabla". That would have been a lot more interesting and fruitful.

Instead you just post these videos and when you see that your conduct causes issues with other members, you don't back off and respond in a respectful and courteous manner. You just get upset and act as if you're entitled to do as you please and keep doing what causes problems. You say rhat we come in and just attack and insult, but you have obviously completely missed how rude and insulting your conduct has been. It's fine that you say that you will be more diplomatic about your enthusiasm, but so far you've made no attempts of an apology of which I think you owe this forum, and you haven't done anything to further your debate. You are still not doing anything but posting these videos, and not create an actual debate.

Disagreement just for the sake of disagreement is not healthy, nor is it productive. Debate is healthy and productive, there's a difference.

If you want an actual debate of the SF90 vs. Sian, great. Then create a such in a friendly, open and cordial manner.

Zachman, perrinnation and SoCal to az like this.
  23. Lukeylikey

Lukeylikey F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2012
    UK
    Can’t for the life of me see how the Sian is a worthy car given it’s price and shockingly terrible appearance. The SF90 is not universally loved though I think it will come to be appreciated as a key moment in not only Ferrari’s history (first PHEV) but their design direction too. It might take a while but in a few years I think we will look back and see that it was the start of something new for Ferrari with future designs giving it added context. The Sian? That car will never be a seminal moment for Lamborghini. It is just what they do, amplified to a point where their ‘shock tactic design’ goes too far and just becomes shocking. Sian is too try-hard for me. YMMV.

TheF1BOB, stavura and Il Co-Pilota like this.
  24. Shack

Shack F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 2, 2005
    Earth
    Saw the Sian in Frankfurt F2F and quite liked it. The super capacitor tech is very interesting and seems like it could be a novel approach.

Boomhauer and Ohanoune like this.