FERRARI SERVICE NEEDED IN Coeur d'Alene Idaho. TIA | FerrariChat

FERRARI SERVICE NEEDED IN Coeur d'Alene Idaho. TIA

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by XLNLIFE, Jan 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. XLNLIFE

XLNLIFE Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2005
    SOUTHERN CA
    Full Name:
    JEREMY :
    Hi. Looking for service and maintenance for a FERRARI 360 spider in Coeur d'Alene. The local MASERATI dealer does not work on Ferrari’s.

Does anyone have any leads. Thank you in advance :)

Jeremy

2. Soto Veloce

Soto Veloce Karting

Aug 7, 2005
    Spokane, WA
    Full Name:
    Chris Heller
    Jeremy,

Did you talk to a service adviser named Boyd at Dave Smith? He was the guy I dealt with when they diagnosed and fixed an oil pressure sensor fault on my 612 Scaglietti last summer. They had an experienced technician named Justin or Jason who had spent many years at Ferrari of Las Vegas. I heard that he was planning on moving back to Vegas early this year (and maybe already has), but they were hoping to replace him with someone who would hopefully have both Maserati and Ferrari experience.

The only other possibility would be Botzon’s Automotive in Spokane Valley. I cannot vouch for them, but they do mention experience servicing “special interest and exotic cars” on their website. Of course the list of exotic cars they have worked on includes “Austin Martin”, so you know... be careful.

I’d be interested to know if you find a viable service option in the area. Good luck.

-Chris