Ferrari service in Kansas City | FerrariChat

Ferrari service in Kansas City

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by fender911, Aug 24, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fender911

fender911 Rookie

Aug 22, 2012
    I'm new to the forum and will be new to KC in the coming months and was wondering where most of you take your vehicles in for service? I know there is a Maserati dealer in the area but will they honor the 2012 maintenance agreement for Ferrari? I would hate to have to take the car to Dallas or Denver for an oil change. Thanks

2. rcm360

rcm360 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Reese
  3. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Aristocrat will not be able to honor your warranty or scheduled Ferrari service.

Ferrari of Denver maintains the vast majority of contemporary Ferrari's in the Kansas City area, they have an enclosed trailer and come to Kansas on a regular basis, the pick up and delivery cost is very reasonable.

Call Jeff Hocker at Ferrari of Denver for service 303 730 7340.

4. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    For what it's worth, we do the same thing. I understand some already have a relationship with the Colorado Dealership, BUT we are more than happy to help as well.

We are almost 60 miles closer , which would translate to lower transport cost if needed.

Another side note, is that IF your car needed something safety related or was in a no-start condition, Ferrari covers transportation and reunites when the repairs are completed.

You can usually chose which Dealership you want the car to go to as well, just a thought.

S