Ferrari Service in Greenville SC | FerrariChat

Ferrari Service in Greenville SC

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by spaghetti, Dec 20, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spaghetti

spaghetti Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    SC, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob Satterfield
    Anyone know of an authorized ferrari service shop in the Greenville SC area (that also will preform warranty work)? If not Greenville how about Asheville NC?

2. WBFerrari360

WBFerrari360 Karting

Apr 25, 2008
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    William
    Rob, I have not heard of an independent shop that works on Ferrari in the Greenville area. Your authorized dealers are Ferrari of Atlanta and Foreign Cars Italia. FCI I know will pick your car up for free in NC and SC. They take mine up to Greensboro from Charlotte.

Call Jim Rosser (336) 294-0200 and he will take care of you. The only independent shop I have had work on mine here in Charlotte in Automotive International and they are fantastic but if you need pick up service, give FCI a call.

William

3. Irishman

Irishman F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2005
    Raleigh
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    You could try Ned Gallaher in Tryon (864) 457-5221.

4. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    Warranty work has to go to FCI or FoA. FoA is a lot closer to you in G'ville. It is 115 miles from your front door. That would get you to Charlotte from your place. Another 90 miles to Greensboro where they service Ferrari. Good luck with it, what kind of car is it?

5. Brian Elliston

Brian Elliston F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2009
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Brian Elliston
    Pretty sure Ned doesn't do warranty work.

6. spaghetti

spaghetti Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    SC, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob Satterfield
    Thanks everyone for the posts. The car is a 2005 575 M Maranello I purchased this year. I was planning on going to a Ferrari dealer for service but didn't know of anything closer. The car is in Travelers Rest SC (near Greenville) and great for crusing around the beautiful Carolinas. In the spring I hope to go to the Cars and Coffee in Charlotte that I read about in Fchat. This is a wounderful forum and hope to meet some fellow chatters some day.

7. Brian Elliston

Brian Elliston F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2009
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Brian Elliston
    Welcome. I'm just up the street in Zirconia, NC. I'm always up for a drive or a beer. :)

Cheers, Brian

8. spaghetti

spaghetti Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    SC, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob Satterfield
    Brian...do you know of any exotic car gatherings in our neck of the woods?

9. Brian Elliston

Brian Elliston F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2009
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Brian Elliston
    Nothing coming up soon. Great shows and get togethers starting in the spring and going well into the fall, just not much in the winter (got to go to Florida).

If there is no salt on the roads I'm always up for a drive. Thursday is looking good!

10. spaghetti

spaghetti Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    SC, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob Satterfield
    Brian...I'm usually down in the Carolinas once a month for a little R&R and golf (I live outside of Philly). Next time I'm in town I'll PM you to get together.

11. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Rob, go here to see what's up with the FCA www.fca-sc.org. Also, our national meet will take place in Savannah GA this year www.fca2011.org.

We just did the NJ meet, and loved the Simeone Museum www.simeonefoundation.org (I put this link here for those of you not familiar with this mega destination), my second trip there within the last 6 months. Just Beautiful! You can also see our calender on the top of this section as well, and we do have something coming up in the Greenville area. PM me or email, as we are always driving up to Highlands....David

By the way, I met someone named Rob this past year while visiting the Track prior to the meet. We literally dropped in on them, as my buddy Bobby Z landed his plane in their compound/farm. What I saw in the Ferrari world that day still has me blinded in one eye!

12. spaghetti

spaghetti Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    SC, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob Satterfield
    Juan...thanks for the information. I was at NJMP during the concours day but I wasn't me that you met. I also was at the Simeone Museum a couple of weeks ago when Dr. Simeone drove his Shelby Datona Coupe and Ford GT race cars around the back lot. That was very cool. I'll coordinate with the schedule of events for SC region. Thanks a lot, hope to meet you sometime.

13. tech4ferrari

tech4ferrari Karting
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Jan 22, 2010
    Mt Airy N,C
    Full Name:
    casey johnson
    HEY!!! This is Casey at FCI I am the Ferrari tech...I hope you will give us a shout...I know we are running some really great deals on yearlys and belts right now...plus as mentioned before...we will transport your car for free!!!

let us know!

14. hinton308

hinton308 Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2009
    Gaffney, SC
    Full Name:
    Don Hinton
    Hey,
    I am just up the road from you in Gaffney. Give me a shout.
    Don

15. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    Hey Rob, I think I may have seen you driving down Poinsett hwy towards downtown Greenville a while back. What color is it?

16. spaghetti

spaghetti Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    SC, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob Satterfield
    It's a red car.

17. Crazyhorse

Crazyhorse Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2007
    Mooresville,Nc (Race
    Full Name:
    Bill Long
    Rob,
    Not sure how far you are from Simpsonville,Sc but GTM LLC are located there. They specialize in Ferrari,Maserati and Lamo repair and restoration. Speak to Guy or Greg.
    864-901-8149 or 864-908-5152.
    B.

18. spaghetti

spaghetti Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    SC, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob Satterfield
    Thanks Bill...I'll give them a try when ready.

19. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    Yes, that was it. I was surprised to see a 575 around as usually all you see around here are F430's.

20. spaghetti

spaghetti Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    SC, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob Satterfield
    I love the 575 M styling and I can fit two sets of golf clubs in the trunk.

21. Genyosai

Genyosai Formula Junior

May 28, 2008
    SC
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    So. Did you end up having your car serviced in SC or NC? Who did your service? I usually take my cars to FCI; but I'm looking to try an independent shop. May give "Automotive International" a try, as I see them recommended in here and my 550 is due for another major.

22. spaghetti

spaghetti Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    SC, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob Satterfield
    I ended up having FCI service it the past two years. Worked out fine. They pick it up which makes it easy. They just put on a Tubi...now I call it the Dragon.

23. Genyosai

Genyosai Formula Junior

May 28, 2008
    SC
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    Were one of the services the major service for your 550? If so, mind my asking what they charged in total (parts and labor)?

24. spaghetti

spaghetti Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    SC, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob Satterfield
    Genyosai...it was not a major service.