Ferrari prices | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Ferrari prices

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ferrari#7, Mar 12, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    I should've checked his IG first. It's $15mm. Thanks for sending me the heads up on the IG info Peloton25. :) I don't really use that app much...oh well.

2. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    One of the bigger financial entities that handles Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac commercial loans just shut down all the loan processing. The bps just increased 100 (i.e. 1% interest rate) in the last 5 days. This is bad. Now it's near 5% for thirty year fixed, much higher than before. This means that financial entities are also feeling significant pressure to loan the money out while the fed rates are essentially zero. The bank rates should naturally follow the fed rates but now it goes opposite directions.

Guys, hold on to your cash.

3. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    The Ferrari market will soften for sure, but it will not happen overnight. I think we will need to wait at least 2 years for the greatest bargains to come.