Wanted - FERRARI OWNERS WHO ARE LOOKING TO SELL THEIR SUPERCARS | FerrariChat

Wanted FERRARI OWNERS WHO ARE LOOKING TO SELL THEIR SUPERCARS

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Feb 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys, WOW!! time flies- Three fantastic years on FERRARI CHAT and YELLOW COMPASS SUPERCARS is going and growing stronger ther ever!! SALES of 355s 430s 458s are on FIRE!!!!! Iam so happy when a new guy!! gets into the seat for the first time!!!
    Anyway lets talk about SUPERCARS for a minute, I wanted to reach out to the F-CHAT family and tell you that if your thinking about selling your FERRARI SUPERCAR F40-F50-ENZO-288 GTO-250 GTO Etc.
    my contacts are unmatched!!! I WILL GET YOU THE MOST MONEY FOR YOUR SUPERCAR ( ITS ONLY FAIR) Thats the difference when you deal with me!! EVERYBODY WINS !! I will find a new home for your FERRARI quickly and QUIETLY!!! My success with selling SUPERCARS has always been celebrated with a nice single malt scotch and a golf clap!!
    Mike 973-610-7111
    NOT MUCH BEATS DRIVING A FERRARI
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/anyone-that-wants-to-buy-or-sell-a-ferrari-the-right-way.586271/

2. AAAALLL

AAAALLL Rookie

Mar 26, 2018
    I have an 06 F430 F1, beautiful condition , loads of carbon fiber, 31k miles

3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    ok call me lets discuss
    Mike 973-610-7111

4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    blkdiablo33 likes this.
  5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #5 Yellow Compass, Mar 16, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    Hi Guys , I TREAT EVERY CLIENT AS IF I WERE THE CLIENT- i work 15 hours a day doing what i do because I LOVE IT :)
    Here are my 4 rules that i live by:
    1) Sleep is the enemy
    2) Find something in life that you LOVE to do- if you love it!! ITS A GIFT!!!
    3) Never waste your money on inferior FERRARIs or cheap scotch.
    4) Im always excited to work with my next client!!! In the world of flying they say : your only as good as your last landing------

I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU
    Mike 973-610-7111
    NOT MUCH BEATS DRIVING A FERRARI
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/anyone-that-wants-to-buy-or-sell-a-ferrari-the-right-way.586271/

JPMD and XLNLIFE like this.