Ferrari owners invited to a 3 day sports car event in Southwestern Michigan | FerrariChat

Ferrari owners invited to a 3 day sports car event in Southwestern Michigan

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by s2000brian, Apr 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. s2000brian

s2000brian Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    Cincinnati/Douglas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Hello, I have lurked these forums for awhile, but I just recently registered. The reason I am posting is because I am organizing an event called the Fresh Water Tour. This is a 3 day event taking place in 3 cities in Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana on June 4,5,6. This event is being put on by S2000 owners, so we will undoubtedly make up the majority of the cars there, but we are expecting NSX's, Elises, 911's, and other sports cars to attend. It seems like Ferrari's always seem to show up at S2000 events for some reason, so this time I decided to extend a formal invitation to your community. This is a major event and may become the largest gathering of S2000's in the world. We are shooting for somewhere between 100 and 200 cars. We already have major sponsors like Bridgestone, the Tire Rack, and SpeedTV, and sponsorships with American Honda, Comptech, and possibly BBS are pending. SpeedTV is planning on filming a half hour episode entirely about our event, and they would love to see Ferrari's there. I'm sure if any Ferrari owners attended, their cars would be featured on the program. If you are interested in the event, here is a link to our forum over at s2000 International:
    http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=121

Feel free to browse the forum. We have tried consolodating repetitive threads and making information easier to find, but if you have any problems, don't hesitate to send me a PM or an email.

2. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    That's really cool. I'm a huge S2000 fan. It was the most exciting car I've ever driven.

3. s2000brian

s2000brian Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    Cincinnati/Douglas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    wow- thanks for the compliment. Even after 2 years and 40,000 miles, I do not get tired of it.