Ferrari Owners Club Exotic Cars and Coffee Saturday, June 19, 2021 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Owners Club Exotic Cars and Coffee Saturday, June 19, 2021

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Agostinho, May 12, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Agostinho

Agostinho Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2017
    #1 Agostinho, May 12, 2021
    Last edited: May 12, 2021
    SECRET likes this.
  2. BLACK HORSE

BLACK HORSE Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2004
    California - Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I went to this event several months ago... just heads up... there's NO coffee served or for purchase anywhere nearby... :(

3. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    That was due to Covid restrictions. Porsche is having a Cars & Coffee event and they specifically called out "Coffee & Donuts TOO!".

4. BLACK HORSE

BLACK HORSE Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2004
    California - Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Yeah I know..but there's plenty of locations with parking lots that are adjacent to either a Pete's or a Starbucks to hold a C&C event... all I"m saying, I don't expect the host to supply coffee to us all!

5. MITengineer

MITengineer Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Montana
    I went to one of these events, but it looked more like a new car showroom than anything else. Loads of 488s, 720S, etc. Where do all the classics go for cars and coffee?

Ferrari55whoa and RudyP like this.
  6. Ferrari55whoa

Ferrari55whoa F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    We used to all go to Canepa’s shop in Scotts Valley until they stopped hosting it (it was epic) especially with shop and museum access. One of the best in North America?

7. Agostinho

Agostinho Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2017
    Not true. Star Anise (next to Crust) serves lots of different types of coffee (both hot and cold). It's not free, but it's available.

The lack of free, outdoor hot coffee is at the request of nearby restaurants because of health and safety code restrictions and fear of potential liability to them. Complain to your elected officials for making the rules.