Ferrari of New England | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari of New England

Discussion in 'New England' started by ronfrohock, Oct 5, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cwazyeurodrivr

cwazyeurodrivr Karting

Mar 12, 2017
    Bedford, NH
    I'm OK with paying for good customer service, when it's bad.... you'll never see me again

2. cwazyeurodrivr

cwazyeurodrivr Karting

Mar 12, 2017
    Bedford, NH
    Correct you have to purchase vehicles from them , in order to get pickup and delivery from them for service. During the purchase/order of my GTC4Lusso , they even delivered the car to me , with my sale rep , they spent 2 hours at my house going over the car with me .

I'm back and forth to Boston, NYC, CT, Maine, VT, Montreal, NJ, DC often and lets just say I've made it from Bedford, NH to Hilton on 54&6th ave in 3hrs flat with witnesses in a full size range rover.... I'm sure you you can imagine how I able to drive the GTC4 when I'm alone..... and yes I have stinger laser & radar jammer installed 360 protection ... My car has 58K on it now she's no garage queen, she gets used daily sometimes 250+ miles a day. I downshift a lot but Boston, CT, NYC , Long Island traffic dictates heavy braking at times.

3. cwazyeurodrivr

cwazyeurodrivr Karting

Mar 12, 2017
    Bedford, NH

Just went to your website needs A LOT of help. it doesn't list the service/maintenance services you could provide to clients. I have no issues giving business to local business , but in 2019/20 if I can't go to a website to check them out , see ALL services , or make online service requests do I really have to go there and check them out in todays markets? You don't even list a address or phone number ? REALLY?

Also my GTC4 is still under factory maintenance program, and I extended the factory warranty via Ferrari for until 2026 ( 6 more 2 year plans I can purchase they told me) . So with that said , if your website said you could preform the oil changes I have done between the annual services , instead of me driving to mass, I could go on your website and see or request a appointment I would since you are close to me ... but ....... no can do (currently)

4. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    As a counterpoint, I just had a nice experience at Ferrari of New England, dropped off my 15 California T for its annual maintenance on very short notice (1 day), they hooked me up with a Maserati loaner at no cost (even though I did not buy the car there), dropped the car off at 1 pm Tuesday, it was ready for me at 11 am Wednesday. Both Bill and Will in the service department were very accommodating.

5. cwazyeurodrivr

cwazyeurodrivr Karting

Mar 12, 2017
    Bedford, NH
    Glad you had a better experience than I did back in April, again hopefully the new service manager is making major changes in that place, as well as their service pricing & parts markups.

6. InlineSixx

InlineSixx Karting

Apr 23, 2015
    Nashua, NH / Newport, RI
    Full Name:
    Rick
    The EuroMotorsportNH Website is Under Construction and we've made it clear to those who have asked about it. In the near future you will see everything you just listed. Outside of that, I'm not sure which website you're talking about.

7. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    miller is nearly impossible to beat - john h is a class act.

cwazyeurodrivr likes this.