Ferrari of Lake Forest will never go there again | FerrariChat

Ferrari of Lake Forest will never go there again

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by Sky Hye, Feb 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
    #1 Sky Hye, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2019
    Went in to shop for cars. Looking for a F12. I was encountered by nothing but arrogance and rudeness by a salesman named Kyle. He gave me his card and when I found his profile I told him he was rude and disrespectful. He proceeded to slander and make negative comments on all my photos. Along with his friends. Not really what I want rice encounter when shopping or dealing with salespeople.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. BlueFerrari458

BlueFerrari458 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2018
    Wow surprising and frankly hard to believe... I have been to the store and met with Kyle. I found him warm friendly and thoroughly professional ... twitter is a strange world which I don't really use for anything other than a news feed...but I have worked with three dealers in my life Greenwich, Austin, and Lake Forest and never had anything but professional service... I cannot figure how this happened or if it did but I felt compelled to provide an alternative narrative for perspective.

3. WATSON

WATSON Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    My experiences there have been mixed.

When I first bought my 355 (used, from out of state) they were very helpful in sourcing some parts for me.

So two years ago they got my 355 to have the F1 clutch set with the SD computer after my engine out.
    The repair tech came back with bad news....
    The "carbon fiber actuator shaft needs to be replaced....$12,500 and three weeks to get from Italy".
    No ****....exact words.

1: There is no such thing as a carbon fiber actuator shaft...on a 355 anyway.
    2: Continental Ferrari across town did the SD clutch reset for $200 a week later....still fine 2 years later.

I will not be taking my car there anymore.

In their defense, they are only as good as the people they hire.....and they seem to fire marginally well.

Sky Hye and of2worlds like this.
  4. f1ngerman

f1ngerman Rookie

Jan 21, 2019
    Full Name:
    Muhaha Nyehehe
    Recently bought my Cali there. Great shop and nice people. Although my salesperson wasn’t Kyle but I met him and seemed nice. I had a really great overall experience, sorry to hear that you had something completely different.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app