Wanted - Ferrari Nav CF Card - Becker 6112 | FerrariChat

Wanted Ferrari Nav CF Card - Becker 6112

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by ARMfastlane, Jun 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ARMfastlane

ARMfastlane Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2019
    Plymouth, MI
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I’m looking for a Ferrari CF Navigation card for Becker 6112 radio. I have a system CD version 3.7, so the accompanying 3.7 CF card would be preferred. Otherwise a version 4.0 CF card and system CD would work. Please let me know if you are able to sell or source these items?

dom1172 likes this.
  2. ARMfastlane

ARMfastlane Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2019
    Plymouth, MI
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Just as an update, I’m still on the hunt for these items. I made the mistake of doing a factory reset on my radio, and now it is stuck in German. The only way to get it back to english is to have the Navigation CF card and matching system CD. My car was not ordered with navigation, so all I have is the system CD, version 3.7. Any input or assistance on where to source this card would be greatly apprenticed! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    What does the CF card look like? Do you have a picture? I have a 4.0 system CD, but I don't think I have this CF card. Can't you obtain these from Becker? PM me if you prefer to take this offline.

4. ARMfastlane

ARMfastlane Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2019
    Plymouth, MI
    Full Name:
    Adam
    They cannot he ordered from Becker, because it requires the Ferrari branded card, which may be sourced thru the dealer, however the cost is not reasonable and some say it’s unavailable. Becker Auto Sound has some for sale, but I missed the opportunity to purchase from them, and they tell me they can’t get anymore. Attached is a picture of the card with system CD next to it. The card gets inserted in the slot behind the volume knob. It’s crazy that the language data is only on the CF card (which is optional) and not on the system CD that comes with every car!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    So the CF card is probably installed in my radio? Do you need a loan of these? I might be able to help a fellow owner. But I want them back. ;)

6. ARMfastlane

ARMfastlane Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2019
    Plymouth, MI
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Yes, a loan would be awesome, and I’d be happy to pay for shipping both ways. PM me if you confirm you have the CF card, and maybe send a picture too. I wouldn’t want to waste your time if it wasn’t what I needed. Thanks for offering to help out a fellow owner!

7. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
  8. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
  9. ARMfastlane

ARMfastlane Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2019
    Plymouth, MI
    Full Name:
    Adam
  10. ARMfastlane

ARMfastlane Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2019
    Plymouth, MI
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Huge thanks to f355spider for helping out a fellow owner by sharing his CF card and system CD so I could get my Becker 6112 back to English! All my menus and display language are in English again, however I can’t seem to get the spoken language back to English! My radio still speaks German! You would think a factory reset would result in Italian, but that would be to logical.

Anyway, I’m still on the hunt for my own set of Ferrari CF Navigation card 4.0 and system CD version 4.0. If anyone out there has a set they are willing to part with please let me know!

f355spider likes this.