Ferrari Mondial For Sale | FerrariChat

Ferrari Mondial For Sale

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by PianoGuy, Feb 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PianoGuy

PianoGuy Rookie

Feb 12, 2004
    Lake Tahoe, NV
    Full Name:
    John
    #1 PianoGuy, Feb 12, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Well, I couldn't remember my old userID after not logging in for a couple months, so I had to re-register.

Anyway, I am selling my 86 Mondial. Moving to Lake Tahoe, and decided to sell. Capristo exhaust, Gotti wheels, new tires, new alarm, new Alpine stereo and JBL amp. Euro. Runs unbelievably. Cam belt done. Lots of service by Patrick Ottis in Berkeley. Interior is nice but shows a little wear. Mechanically wonderful. Lots of money spent fixing the standard electrical bugs. Let me know if you have any questions. 9168325900. I am posting a sound-file of the Capristo next.

For sale with no reserve on eBay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2460223964&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:MT:1

John
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Mondial2

Mondial2 Karting

Jan 23, 2004
    I like that blue exterior color! I would like to upgrade to a 3.2 someday, but for now I'll have to stick with my 3.0 QV Mondial. Good luck, I'm sure there's someone out there who will pick it up.

3. norm

norm Karting

May 30, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    Nice looking combination with those rims and the blue. Good luck on the sale.

4. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    What a beauty, good luck. You prefer the Capristo over Tubi? Are Tubi really that loud? Maybe I should bring the question over to Tech section.

5. PianoGuy

PianoGuy Rookie

Feb 12, 2004
    Lake Tahoe, NV
    Full Name:
    John
    I haven't heard a Tubi on a 3.2 Mondial. However, I have an affinity for loud things (i.e. I listen to music loudly), and I think an exhaust much louder than mine would be too much.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

6. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    It's a beauty. Hoipe it will find a nice home.

7. Mondial2

Mondial2 Karting

Jan 23, 2004
    Why not keep it in storage during the winter, and then take it out into the mountains around Tahoe in the summer for some spirited driving. Just keep the battery indoors with a trickle charger during the winter, and it should be OK, yes?

There must be some spectacular mountain roads in the area. Get an old 4 wheel drive pickup truck for driving in the snow in the winter and towing your car to the track in the summer. What could be better?

Cheers,