Ferrari Meet for Children's Hospital in Oklahoma | FerrariChat

Ferrari Meet for Children's Hospital in Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by noblesteed, Sep 22, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. noblesteed

noblesteed Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Brantley
    #1 noblesteed, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey all... this event will be a blast in OKC. 2015 Fall Ferrari Meet and Rally

We'd love to have any and all owners and their cars! Please send this to any Oklahoma owners you know of and have them RSVP so I can make sure parking is all reserved for each car / get a number of how many to expect. Owners in neighboring states are also welcome of course!

Sunday, October 4th... 2PM.

Order of event:
    1. Meet at "The Garage" on Film Row (800 W. Sheridan) at 2PM... each car / owner will have a reserved spot. Security will be on site.
    - There will be an Italian Ice Food truck, Boardwalk Ferrari will be there with a new California T for test drives (the entrance is actually on California Street which is ironic). Please bring a new unwrapped toy as the event is in support of Children's Hospital. Cash donations are also accepted. Each child in the hospital is given a new toy so it's a great way to put a smile on their faces. Free Mimosa's and local craft beer will be available in the garage lounge, with encouraged donation.
    2. We will leave this venue around 4:30 as a group for a drive I'll have mapped out.
    3. End up at Pizzeria Gusto, a great Italian place in Uptown.

This is a great venue... it's a meet for owners to get together and enjoy the cars. Some amazing Ferrari's will be there, vintage and new.

Let me know if you have any questions and make sure and email me, [email protected] to RSVP.

Thanks!
    Brantley
    Ferrari Group of Central Oklahoma
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. noblesteed

Sep 9, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Brantley
    Just wanted to remind everyone about next Sunday! Going to be a great time! 24 owners rsvp'd and counting! Everything from a 57' 250 GranTurismo all the way up to a few 458 Speciale's! Should be a great time at a great place for a great cause!

3. noblesteed

Sep 9, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Brantley
    #3 noblesteed, Oct 1, 2015
    Hey all! THIS Sunday... The Fall Ferrari meet on Film Row in downtown OKC takes place at 2pm! Looks to be the biggest Ferrari gathering to date in Oklahoma. Nearing 30 owners rsvp'd! There will be Italian Ice, free drinks, music and the toy drive for the hospitalized children at Children's hospital... Followed by a drive then dinner in Uptown, OKC!

Please rsvp today if you want to come so I can get you on the list and get your car a spot at the venue!

Thanks!!!!
    Brantley
    [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. noblesteed

Sep 9, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Brantley
    #4 noblesteed, Oct 21, 2015
  5. noblesteed

Sep 9, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Brantley
    We had a truck load of toys donated and affiliates from NBC, FOX and CBS were there to cover the event! Special thanks to everyone that came out... also, Roughtail Brewery, The Garage on Film Row, and Boardwalk Ferrari! Our next Ferrari Rally will be Spring 2016! We'd love to have as many Oklahoma owners participate! We missed those who couldn't make it! This event is going to do nothing but get bigger and better each time!

Brantley